Recent Topics

Ads

Destro - In Search of a 6 man roam group

Let's talk about... everything else
p00ky

Destro - In Search of a 6 man roam group

Post#1 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:59 am

Hi there all,

As there isn´t a specific RvR topic area that I am aware of, I thought I would post it here:

Im looking for other regular endgame destro players who would like to set up a small 6 man roam group every 2 days or so, to work together and improve as a team. EU afternoon / evening time.

Some might say thats what guilds are for but myself and probably others are happy with where we are and have friends in our current guilds, making the thought of leaving slightly difficult. Nevertheless, each guild has its own soft and hardcore players and I wouldn´t be surpised if there are others like myself, longing for a fixed roaming group with discord, to enjoy the organized small scale rvr side of this great game.

Anyway, Im just chucking this out there incase anyone stumbles across this post and is longing for the same. If thats the case, just respond here or ingame with a PM as the group is currently 1/6 with this shamy healer looking for waaaaagh! Obvious setupt to begin with would prob be a 2-2-2 and preference for people with vanq or higher gear thought not compulsury.

Thanks and see you guys out there

Trollz - RR61 Shaman Healer Spec

Ads