Recent Topics

Ads

A glorious day for Order (touching story inside)

Let's talk about... everything else
GamesBond
Former Staff

A glorious day for Order (touching story inside)

Post#1 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:28 am

As the title says, today is the day the glorious faction of Order successfully sieges and defeats IC.

Women and men are in tears, joy is filling the streets of Altdorf, as they hear their warriors coming back home victorious.

Some people forgot that it's RoR birthday, due to this overwhelming victory.

Ads
Tillbeast

Re: A glorious day for Order (touching story inside)

Post#2 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:32 am

Grats on the server first.

Noslock

Post#3 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:35 am

Gz and thx for feedin me with these cities .I owe you 3 sets.

Charon

Post#4 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:51 am

Its rather sad that we have to celebrate such thing .... (did all destro ppl tested their new shiny SW?) - Dear order true pirate-ship meta is comming (sarcasm;)
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

adapter
Suspended

Post#5 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:57 am

GamesBond wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:28 am
As the title says, today is the day the glorious faction of Order successfully sieges and defeats IC.
Ha!

Sure, who would of thought?? Buffing entirely one single career (Shadow Warrior) and ignoring completely the exact mirror (Squig Herder), who would of thought that this would have an impact in RvR and City sieges? I am amazed by how Order managed to win most cities today. Really impressive, it's like if Gods (devs) themselves helped Order to win (which is what happened by buffin only 1 career)

I'll be the first to say it, Order won today because they cheated, yes, that's right. Blatant cheating by buffin way too much only 1 career. Celebrate as much as you want, but we all know this ain't right, can't have a complete victory by doing this, wait until Squig Herders are buffed as much as Shadow Warrior.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

desizt

Post#6 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:09 am

Seems the SW buff worked
Nonoffensive - WE
Faceburn - BW
+ tons of misc alts

~ First rr100 WE on live.
~ First WE with 1+ million RvR kills on live.

Download RoR Client directly via Google Drive(updated 04 Oct 2020)

Noslock

Post#7 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:13 am

adapter wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:57 am
GamesBond wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:28 am
Ha!

Sure, who would of thought?? Buffing entirely one single career (Shadow Warrior) and ignoring completely the exact mirror (Squig Herder), who would of thought that this would have an impact in RvR and City sieges? I am amazed by how Order managed to win most cities today. Really impressive, it's like if Gods (devs) themselves helped Order to win (which is what happened by buffin only 1 career)

I'll be the first to say it, Order won today because they cheated, yes, that's right. Blatant cheating by buffin way too much only 1 career. Celebrate as much as you want, but we all know this ain't right, can't have a complete victory by doing this, wait until Squig Herders are buffed as much as Shadow Warrior.
Their winnin have nothing to do with the patch.They pushed a city when no one online .Barely 13 istances and they won.Not a big deal.If they are so brave tell em to push on proper time and see if the results is the same.I farmed em in my istance even with those 2 Sw that dropped from 100 to 0 in 2 hits....

Xarko

Post#8 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:17 am

Except most those SW changes either dont work properly or are not in yet :lol: I guess some of the bugs could have helped. Gotta blame it on something right.

Ads
agemennon675

Post#9 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:20 am

Its because morale nerf, not SW changes alone
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

adapter
Suspended

Post#10 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:21 am

Noslock wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:13 am
Their winnin have nothing to do with the patch.They pushed a city when no one online .Barely 13 istances and they won.Not a big deal.If they are so brave tell em to push on proper time and see if the results is the same.I farmed em in my istance even with those 2 Sw that dropped from 100 to 0 in 2 hits....
Use the scientific method please. How many Inevitable Cities occur every week? Way more than Aldorf. Destruction seemed to win most of the IC defenses at any time of the day, up until this very day on which Shadow Warrior got super buffed.

Ain't that suspicious? Well, I'm glad you had luck, I lost stage 1 and 2 but won stage 3. There were 3 Shadow Warriors on order, 2 melees and 2 ranges, sure they should of made a difference. I wonder how other instances went.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon