Recent Topics

Ads

City Winner History?

Let's talk about... everything else
storm

Re: City Winner History?

Post#341 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:01 am

I like the Idea of having more than 1 bo open to fight over. But having them all open would not be fun.

Ads
Alfa1986

Post#342 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:10 am

Omegus wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:39 pm
sogeou wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:52 pmTV is by far the most popular SC
Because it lasted 3-4 minutes and gave a good amount of oppressor emblems. It had best highest emblem to time ratio out of any scenario. There's a reason why it was nicknamed Loot Valley.

The scenario itself is terrible.
TV is the only one non-zerg scenario where you can get good fights 3 * 4, 2 * 2, 5 * 3, etc. this first of all makes it the most popular, not medals. I don't think that anyone who plays scs for medals nowadays, bastion weapons are much better.) you just don't understand the psychology of pre-mades and " elitist " players: :!: :arrow:
Spoiler:
1. Pre-mads do not like competition no matter what they say and whoever they blame. Otherwise, they would not run away from the weaker side, but would try to rectify the situation when the sities were implemented.
2. pre-mades are primarily set up to receive awards, again no matter what they say about their motivation. For you understand, the main, if not the only goal of pre-mads is to receive awards, and the benefits associated with them.
3. Premads are selfish and will never do anything if it does not directly benefit them. it is very rare when people from such guilds will come to help for killing a monster or complete a quest, although altruists are found there too.
4. pre-mades are lazy and don't like to work, no matter what they say. they will call the creation of any alternative to zerg fights - "encouraging pugs, soloes" and "avoiding PvP".
5. and of course the pre-mades will always blame someone else, not themselves.) :lol:
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Omegus

Post#343 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:51 am

Alfa1986 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:10 amyou just don't understand the psychology of pre-mades and " elitist " players: :!: :arrow:
1. Pre-mads do not like competition no matter what they say and whoever they blame. Otherwise, they would not run away from the weaker side, but would try to rectify the situation when the sities were implemented.
2. pre-mades are primarily set up to receive awards, again no matter what they say about their motivation. For you understand, the main, if not the only goal of pre-mads is to receive awards, and the benefits associated with them.
3. Premads are selfish and will never do anything if it does not directly benefit them. it is very rare when people from such guilds will come to help for killing a monster or complete a quest, although altruists are found there too.
4. pre-mades are lazy and don't like to work, no matter what they say. they will call the creation of any alternative to zerg fights - "encouraging pugs, soloes" and "avoiding PvP".
5. and of course the pre-mades will always blame someone else, not themselves.) :lol:
Congrats, this is up there with bombling's post-city speach in terms of meme quality.

TV was always for the easy tokens.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

TreefAM

Post#344 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:05 am

What do people even consider a "zerg" right now lmao.
Because from the looks of it, a zerg is everything that jumps a solo player in this thread.
At this point the solo puglords are even worse than the 6man nerds, with how they call everything that isn't solo, a no skill zerg.
Yes you do need coordination in a 24vs24 fight, you can't just aoe deathball through everything, if the opposition have half a brain they will know how to react to it. Pugs gonna pug I guess.

Acidic

Post#345 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:33 am

TreefAM wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:05 am What do people even consider a "zerg" right now lmao.
Because from the looks of it, a zerg is everything that jumps a solo player in this thread.
At this point the solo puglords are even worse than the 6man nerds, with how they call everything that isn't solo, a no skill zerg.
Yes you do need coordination in a 24vs24 fight, you can't just aoe deathball through everything, if the opposition have half a brain they will know how to react to it. Pugs gonna pug I guess.
Dam those 6 man zergs

Alfa1986

Post#346 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:56 pm

TreefAM wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:05 am What do people even consider a "zerg" right now lmao.
the word zerg has long acquired different connotations than its original meaning. conventionally, all scenarios in WAR can split into two types: the first, you are forced to fight the whole crowd on one BO for this BO; the second, you are forced to split your forces to win between the several BOs. in the second type, the premadas are forced not only to stand on the place and wait for the enemy, but to be mobile and move a lot around the map, which is why they do not like this scenario so much(when i play as a healer i also hate it)), and therefore all the others love it so much.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

TreefAM

Post#347 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:36 pm

So the word zerg is something to mark 6man premades as well since they don't want to split but stay together?
Solo puggers really are the most toxic part of this community, and I'm glad me and my warbands take part in their farming.

sogeou

Post#348 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:49 pm

Omegus wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:51 am
Congrats, this is up there with bombling's post-city speach in terms of meme quality.

TV was always for the easy tokens.
No, you are just silly and think your view is the ONLY view. I know of 20-30 people who love TV because it has tons of small battles all over the place. Better than those farm SC's where are premade group is pug farming. They can't do that in TV unless they stay in the middle and get zerged down.

Ads
Toshutkidup

Post#349 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:17 am

These posts / conversations have been going on for months. Why people still do city despite the fact majority say they hate it.... oh wait gear. Who cares, actually play the game and enjoy it not just play for city and free crests.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Acidic

Post#350 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:40 am

Toshutkidup wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:17 am These posts / conversations have been going on for months. Why people still do city despite the fact majority say they hate it.... oh wait gear. Who cares, actually play the game and enjoy it not just play for city and free crests.
Think most of the thread is players want only to win, but don’t want to do anything to make the win happen other than win.
Look at this thread as post from sc where players complain that every sc they enter they lose . Ie they are the common factor in why they lose