Recent Topics

Ads

Brust potential of Mara comapred to order mdps

Let's talk about... everything else
wildwindblows

Brust potential of Mara comapred to order mdps

Post#1 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:48 pm

How destro win sc's when wl and msw brust potential almost double of mara's brust? Where is the balance here?

Ads
oaliaen

Re: Brust potential of Mara comapred to order mdps

Post#2 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:26 pm

They can win 1 out of 10..yea

Aethilmar

Post#3 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:04 pm

1) Need to more accurately name this thread "I want to complain about WL and SW"
2) I would definitely expect a WL and a SW to have double the burst of a Mara since it is two-to-one
3) Destro seems to do just fine usually. Maybe you need to up your game a bit or get better tanks?

wildwindblows

Post#4 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:22 pm

Aethilmar wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:04 pm 1) Need to more accurately name this thread "I want to complain about WL and SW"
2) I would definitely expect a WL and a SW to have double the burst of a Mara since it is two-to-one
3) Destro seems to do just fine usually. Maybe you need to up your game a bit or get better tanks?
Do you really think mara do same damage compared to wl and msw?

Aethilmar

Post#5 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:56 am

wildwindblows wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:22 pm
Aethilmar wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:04 pm 1) Need to more accurately name this thread "I want to complain about WL and SW"
Overall, yes.

As front-loaded burst? No for WL and "who cares?" for mSW.

Onigokko0101

Post#6 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:09 am

wildwindblows wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:22 pm
No? It dose'nt matter though because they are not supposed to. You literally just named two sustained damage classes and compared them to burst classes. mSH and Mara damage is not about burst, its about sustained pressure.

Rekoom

Post#7 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:42 am

Umm indeed Mara and mSH are more about sustain... Which mDPS is applying the burst Destro side then?
Rekoom - 80+ BO

CountTalabecland

Post#8 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:06 am

Another destro whine thread, well this is getting old.

Mara is not a burst DPS, its has a crap ton more utility, survivability, and a better pull than WL.

Also lol at saying SW is an OP, or even good, class.

Git Gud kid.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Ads
CountTalabecland

Post#9 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:08 am

Rekoom wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:42 am Umm indeed Mara and mSH are more about sustain... Which mDPS is applying the burst Destro side then?
Witch Elf.

But I assume you are going to say "wut about WL"

WL has more burst, Mara has more utility and survivability.

The factions are not 100% mirrored.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Rekoom

Post#10 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:54 am

CountTalabecland wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:08 am
Rekoom wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:42 am Umm indeed Mara and mSH are more about sustain... Which mDPS is applying the burst Destro side then?
Witch Elf.

But I assume you are going to say "wut about WL"

WL has more burst, Mara has more utility and survivability.

The factions are not 100% mirrored.
I agree & I also think you can see the issue in WE being the burst DPS class of Destro.
Rekoom - 80+ BO