Recent Topics

Ads

Beign diagnosed with terminal cancer

Let's talk about... everything else
Arthem

Re: Beign diagnosed with terminal cancer

Post#11 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:51 am

Of course you are remembered and you will not be forgotten. You're a legend mate, I hope you won't have to suffer any more.

Ads
miroerr

Post#12 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:44 am

Gary, I'm so sorry to read that. I hope you have family and friends close by to support you. Stay strong and try to focus on anything that makes you happy, no matter how silly it might be (hope your degrading eyesight still allows for it). Cancer is a bitch and no matter how much you fight, sometimes it is a battle that can't be won.

It hurts to see how quickly all you had taken for granted can go away, and how fragile you are.

I've been in a similar boat last year. Don't lose hope. Stay strong, Gary!!

Nuelar

Post#13 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:11 pm

I remember you Gary, Many years we've played with and against each other.
If someone is reading these responses out to you know that your memory will never fade you live on through those who love and know you.
Thoughts and prayers
Nuelar - Gin & Jooz - Live
Nuelz - Poco - No Escape - Live

Old School - Lords of the Locker Room

Wam

Post#14 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:44 am

Waaagh forever

I remember you for positive reasons, very rare for a tank especially a orc, I remember you are a tenacious and tough bork.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

wonshot

Post#15 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:19 am

Hello, fellow Nornian.

You are remembered (caledor bridge from center BO leading to order WC 12years ago)
And you will be, as long as the rest of us waaagh on <3
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Wdova

Post#16 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:24 am

I hope in miracles and now I hope and wish one happen to You and You get better. May the power of universe protect You and guide You during this hard time. I will pray for You aswell.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Arcrival

Post#17 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:36 pm

Peace of the lord be with you.
It's OK to heal a Slayer! :mrgreen:

Beara

Post#18 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:22 pm

It was always a pleasure to play with you, and it's really our loss in the gaming community.

I've always taken solace in know that energy is never created or destroyed, but transfers forms.

I hope it's as comfortable as it can be.
Beara; Annarexia; Bellemia; Beawaaghh; Nightengale
Araeb; Beamz; Blockityblock

I'll be a douche at some point, but I'll be right about it.

Ads
Vri

Post#19 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:43 pm

biploargary wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:58 pm Hi everyone not sure if people can remember me I played BO and an Engineer.I have not played for about 3 months. I got diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer with liver and brain lesions never smoked and used to run 50 miles a week and was a bodybuilder. As you can see in my profile pic I now have cancer caxhia and have wasted away my doctor has told me I am now in the final stages. Have lost most of my eyesight from the cancer. My cancer has caused a condition called cancer autoimmune retinapathy that is rapidly destroying the cells of my retina. I really enjoyed playing and wish I still could.
Onward and do not stop.

Gwendo18

Post#20 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:29 am

I remember you fondly from days back in old Karak Norn. I used to run on my AM, Gwenyth, with Lazaerel (SM), Phovia (SW), Djjole (IB) and others, and I'll never forget nice small scale fights or just chilling and emoting with you in Praag at like 5am. Probably some of my best memories in game, being in the company of lovely virtual friends.

I am truly saddened by these news and wish I could offer something more helpful than my sympathy. I hope that you have found some peace and comfort among loved ones.

Your last phrase had me in tears. The online Warhammer community has been brightened by your presence. You are in our thoughts.
Gwennorn - WP
Gwengwendok - DoK