Recent Topics

Ads

Fresh 40 200+ gold

Let's talk about... everything else
Krusaiden

Fresh 40 200+ gold

Post#1 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:13 pm

So, I played live and just hit 40 with about 200g. Aside from Annihlator pieces and talismans, anything else I should be buying off AH right away to get an edge or avoid using currency?

What would you recommend I spend this money on wisely, with progression in mind.

Thanks in advance.

Ads
Akalukz

Re: Fresh 40 200+ gold

Post#2 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:32 pm

I wouldn't waste much money on talismans until later lvl gear - 16-19s are fine for leveling up through the gear ranks. Maybe look for some nice jewels or weapons to use until you get the currency needed for them. I would suggest finding some good potions (again not the best becauses gear doesn't support it) What class?
-= Agony =-

Krusaiden

Post#3 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:44 pm

Thanks for the advice and thoughts. Sounds good.

Sorc.

XsorrowerX

Post#4 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:10 am

Don't forget about the 100g mount, if you haven't got it yet.

Gurf

Post#5 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:14 am

Buy Conq gloves and boots if you can, for many classes they are selling out fast at the moment. Buy armour pots and primary stat pots (although better off buying from trade channel for cheaper price). Your fast mount will also wipe out 50% of your hard earned gold.

wonshot

Post#6 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:24 am

Fresh 40 on your first char, I would personally start working on the following:

Get the 100g lvl 38 mounth with 60% speed.
- Bind your Book of binding in your capital, unless you have a personal grindspot near a chapter warcamp where you farm materials
- Try to find a guild fitting your playstyle and activities (its an mmo, get social)
- Look around at the vendors inside your capital, try to make a plan for which sets you will go for and make a gearing-plan (looking up other players on the armory or youtube/forum/twitch for gear advice is helpful) Speeding up the process with purchasing Boots/gloves from the orvr early sets will get you faster into a Conq/Vanq set.
- Start looking at professions / Tradeskills. If you can be bothered to do pve solo farming materials, do group dungeon runs, or stictly will stick to PvP pick your tradeskill accordingly(look up guides)

IF you set your account up with several alts to supply yourself with Armorpotions(farming scales from butchering) a semi afk char or main char for growing plants, and even if you do pve solo/group get a scavenger to get fragments for making your own talismen. Then you will reach a point where you dont need gold for anything other than flying from zones, and visiting the healer after deaths.

With just your first main, I would maybe advice you to pick Salvaging to salvage leftover gear pieces from Bags if you only do pvp and zonelocks.
If you will be playing a crapton, get MGR and start mass producing alc materials. Or if you will do pve in offhours, get butchering/scavenging.

Hope this helps.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO