Recent Topics

Ads

SoR change

Let's talk about... everything else
Andack

Re: SoR change

Post#51 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:16 am

Great change !!!

People will need to comunnicate, Guild and alliance will need people to help them and speak with them !

Of course it will take time for people to adapte, maybe more than a week, but it's a great opportunity to see more fight !

Ads
blondgelockt
Suspended

Post#52 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:09 am

An absolutely abysmal change for Order, I'll say it again. We'll see how it goes in a few days but the game is unplayable now when you have a different timeslot than the big shots. Ganking fans will rejoice, as will Des though, so we can guess how this will go.

Bignusty

Post#53 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:17 am

You know you have a keyboard and tchat channel RvR in game ? maybe try to cummunicate why other instead of be assisted by an addon ?

You know you can see where are warband when you open group window ?

the problem of most people crying about this change is a

l2nbassisted .

TreefAM

Post#54 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:38 am

Or you could go into the lakes and start fighting instead of waiting for a siege lmao
It's not like there's less order (which is often shown when your side starts zerging down zones), it's just that you guys prefer staying in Altdorf and looking at the numbers and waiting for a fort, or until some pug leader comes and wrangles you to go run boxes.

Shanell

Post#55 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:50 am

Bignusty wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:17 am You know you have a keyboard and tchat channel RvR in game ? maybe try to cummunicate why other instead of be assisted by an addon ?

You know you can see where are warband when you open group window ?

the problem of most people crying about this change is a

l2nbassisted .
You kinda have 2 hands and still chose to walk on those pesky legs. Maybe it's time to try things Gods intended and use all fours to walk on?
>imagine being supported by a spine
BG Kecis | Magus Zechariah | Chosen Kastul

billyk

Post#56 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:04 am

TreefAM wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:38 am It's not like there's less order
The player count on the main page disagrees. It's funny how Destro players can lie so brazenly lol.

blondgelockt
Suspended

Post#57 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:20 am

Bignusty wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:17 am gloating
TreefAM wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:38 am more gloating
Shanell wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:50 am I don't even know what he meant by this
I know Destro players have enormous problems with looking beyond their own little world (proof: every thread on this forum), but it should be well-known by now that Order just going blindly into a RvR lake is a great way to get farmed and not much more. The smaller weaker realm needs quite a bit more prep and orga than the spoiled bigger realm who can just roll over everything, something that SoR quity handily provided.

Ofc, maybe the above is exactly what Des players want.

Probably even.

And yes, I know Des players don't want to hear any of that. I don't care though.

JarlBerzirk

Post#58 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:27 am

blondgelockt wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:20 am
Bignusty wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:17 am gloating
TreefAM wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:38 am more gloating
Shanell wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:50 am I don't even know what he meant by this
I know Destro players have enormous problems with looking beyond their own little world (proof: every thread on this forum),
So you mean like you and a couple other new posters to the forum lately? :P

Ads
Shanell

Post#59 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:36 am

I don't see at all how this is a problem either for order of a destro. It's a global problem of addon being useless now.
BG Kecis | Magus Zechariah | Chosen Kastul

mogt

Post#60 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:36 am

hello,

please come down, the old players from the beginning, played this without sor. why many players forgot the maily thing`? the mainly thing is the chat. ask where is action. very easy.

the other thing is, if 3 zones are open, the players, battle in one zone, and the others was empty. this not the problem with sor or not