Recent Topics

Ads

Lack of Order in ranked

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Poll: What would encourage you to play more ranked?

Improved gear
21
26%
Reduced gear cost
16
20%
Higher rewards per sc
14
17%
Ability to duo q (I know the obvious problem with this one)
2
2%
Other (please specify)
28
35%
Total votes: 81

Alucard2010
Posts: 61

Re: Lack of Order in ranked

Post#91 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:53 am

blechkautz wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:43 pm
Alucard2010 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:09 pm
I legit refuse to queue ranked until KOTBs has a viable 2h spec for 6 man. gimped the class into the ground, not worth trying to play it in a competitive setting doing 10k dmg in ranked.
Kotbs has a very viable 2h spec for 6v6. Infact it didn't change for the last 5 years. So there is nothing that hinders you from queueing.
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,3073,3092
(auras = resist,stay focused and ap)
It's a nice utility build. Unfortunately you missed one element of why I'm not going to queue ranked - 2H tanks are EXPECTED to bring some amount of assist dmg in order to be successful in ranked. If you haven't realized this yet, then you are likely not at the same level of play yet. 10k noodle dmg output by KOTBs is not up to snuff with literally ANY other tank in the game right now.

Ads
TreefAM
Posts: 519

Re: Lack of Order in ranked

Post#92 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:26 am

Ah yeah, that's why no 6man takes in kotbs, laughing stock of the whole server I imagine.

Alucard2010
Posts: 61

Re: Lack of Order in ranked

Post#93 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:02 am

TreefAM wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:26 am
Ah yeah, that's why no 6man takes in kotbs, laughing stock of the whole server I imagine.
I’m sorry? Aren’t we in an “Order doesn’t queue ranked” thread? Doesn’t sound like anyone is taking anything. Let me know your list of KOTBS you see in ranked 2h that best you since the last few patches. I’ll wait. I know 5 that have literally quit playing the class or spec all together.

Elemint
Posts: 190

Re: Lack of Order in ranked

Post#94 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:25 am

Alucard2010 wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:02 am
I’m sorry? Aren’t we in an “Order doesn’t queue ranked” thread? Doesn’t sound like anyone is taking anything. Let me know your list of KOTBS you see in ranked 2h that best you since the last few patches. I’ll wait. I know 5 that have literally quit playing the class or spec all together.
The knight isn't expected to do damage, that's offtank's job. The knight is expected to be there and to control

Krima
Posts: 403

Re: Lack of Order in ranked

Post#95 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:54 am

Elemint wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:25 am
Alucard2010 wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:02 am
I’m sorry? Aren’t we in an “Order doesn’t queue ranked” thread? Doesn’t sound like anyone is taking anything. Let me know your list of KOTBS you see in ranked 2h that best you since the last few patches. I’ll wait. I know 5 that have literally quit playing the class or spec all together.
The knight isn't expected to do damage, that's offtank's job. The knight is expected to be there and to control
True, there is quite a few KOTB playing ranked already and know their role, like "cherry", dont expect to do solid dmg like SM. Kotbs is there to control and they have all the tools to really shut down anyone.
Krima WE RR 85

User avatar
Charon
Posts: 276

Re: Lack of Order in ranked

Post#96 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:30 am

wait wait wait ..Destro ..try to be consistent in your narration ..You complain that order does not play rs and when ppl give you answer correct or not - you claim that all is fine, you are noobs, you don't know your role, balance is fine, there is nothing to improve/change. This way you will not get much attention and it will not improve number of order population / food sources for you. So maybe change your typical forum warriors altitude .. hmmm???
Last edited by Charon on Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR - Chaeron SM

User avatar
Pandastyle
Posts: 101

Re: Lack of Order in ranked

Post#97 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:09 pm

I dont get what you are trying to say.
I will try to explain that you understand maybe.

From a balance viewpoint ranked is balanced in my experience. Actually, I was looking at the MMR rating in cities and scs recently and almost all order had higher MMR rating than the destro (highest being almost 1800, while destro highest was around 1600 maybe), so lets not pretend that destro is farming order in ranked or something like that here, yes? also smh at your rhetoric :D "food sources for us"
Looking at my winrate of 35%, yes maybe I am a noob and maybe I dont know how to play my role. More reason for order to queue because evidently on destro are noobs as well and we are actually your food sources lol.

the reason of this whole thread, but maybe you didnt quite understood that, is:
---why is order not queuing despite no reasons for you not to queue?---
thats why Carthage was asking if there is some other reason order is not queuing? Maybe the ranked gear is to bad or to expensive or other reason

lets not derail this into another class/realm balance thread shall we? We have enough of those.
84 Mara
66 KotBS

User avatar
Charon
Posts: 276

Re: Lack of Order in ranked

Post#98 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:03 pm

Pandastyle wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:09 pm
I dont get what you are trying to say.
I will try to explain that you understand maybe.

From a balance viewpoint ranked is balanced in my experience. Actually, I was looking at the MMR rating in cities and scs recently and almost all order had higher MMR rating than the destro (highest being almost 1800, while destro highest was around 1600 maybe), so lets not pretend that destro is farming order in ranked or something like that here, yes? also smh at your rhetoric :D "food sources for us"
Looking at my winrate of 35%, yes maybe I am a noob and maybe I dont know how to play my role. More reason for order to queue because evidently on destro are noobs as well and we are actually your food sources lol.

the reason of this whole thread, but maybe you didnt quite understood that, is:
---why is order not queuing despite no reasons for you not to queue?---
thats why Carthage was asking if there is some other reason order is not queuing? Maybe the ranked gear is to bad or to expensive or other reason

lets not derail this into another class/realm balance thread shall we? We have enough of those.
statistics does not lie - if you see that order does not queue rs there need to be logical answer and the reason .. Maybe random order player that might join rs is or at least feel that is weaker or price for his effort is not worth his risk ..And taking consideration characters witch might benefit form triumphant / victorious armour (more that 2-3 pieces maybe) mostly consist of order chars that does not perform well in this format. BW, Eng, rSW etc. Im order biased - sure i am , but you cannot just exclude logical answer just because is uneasy for you or does not fit your perception of this game.
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR - Chaeron SM

Ads
lyncher12
Posts: 396

Re: Lack of Order in ranked

Post#99 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:06 pm

Alucard2010 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:09 pm
I legit refuse to queue ranked until KOTBs has a viable 2h spec for 6 man. gimped the class into the ground, not worth trying to play it in a competitive setting doing 10k dmg in ranked.
i feel you after the removal of mighty soul

Alucard2010
Posts: 61

Re: Lack of Order in ranked

Post#100 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:13 pm

Krima wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:54 am
Elemint wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:25 am
Alucard2010 wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:02 am
I’m sorry? Aren’t we in an “Order doesn’t queue ranked” thread? Doesn’t sound like anyone is taking anything. Let me know your list of KOTBS you see in ranked 2h that best you since the last few patches. I’ll wait. I know 5 that have literally quit playing the class or spec all together.
The knight isn't expected to do damage, that's offtank's job. The knight is expected to be there and to control
True, there is quite a few KOTB playing ranked already and know their role, like "cherry", dont expect to do solid dmg like SM. Kotbs is there to control and they have all the tools to really shut down anyone.
Lol - I love the forum warriors here. A WE commenting on tank play and a dude who says a tank in RANKED isn't expected to do dmg when literally EVERY OTHER TANK CLASS DOES. I'm not saying tanks have to TOP the damage charts, but they for sure as hell need to have respectable assist #'s and the knight just hits like a wet noodle. Destro healers just heal over the top of anything right now without good tank assist #'s.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests