Recent Topics

Ads

[WH/WE] Kisses proccing off thrown dagger but blessed bullets not of pistol

Let's talk about... everything else
Teinhala

Re: [WH/WE] Kisses proccing off thrown dagger but blessed bullets not of pistol

Post#11 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:59 am

I play both classes. As for me they have different gameplay, but both interesting. I like WH burst spec, is really good.

Ads
teiloh

Post#12 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:16 am

OYK used to be a point blank knockdown while DG was a huge AOE damage shot, if there was mirroring it was done well after AOR was down.

WE is better, but not by too much, and both classes could use a bunch of small tweaks until they're more competitive with other MDPS in larger scale RvR.

MMXX43

Post#13 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:11 am

Krima wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:05 am
MMXX43 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:38 am
Krima wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:27 am

U trolling? have my abosorb tactic + swift footed I trade for prolonged confessions anyday!
These days nobody runs absorb or S footed. Pls... u can do better.

Classes are not mirrored 100%
WH have their own unique stuff just like the WE. Deal with it, stop saying nonsense stuff like "WE got swift footed"
Ye ok , 2 known witch elves nagging and the classic destro quote " U trolling ? " , you can do better. At least 3 witches ( known ) are running absorb tactic, your point is dismissed, you have the option of speccing into more movement speed whether you use it or not its your problem.

WE has more flat damage than WH , WH is supposed to be more tanky which is not really there , you go ahead take the "tankiness" of the WH and give me WE damage, any day. Yes we are well aware that there is no mirroring , just flat out damage potential for Destro and negated defences on Order. Out of all the points up , you choose to go for the Swift footed example as a way to diminish the validity of the post complete with the "u trolling" bits . Classic :lol: :lol:
You can do better indeed ;)
You are out of your mind.. WH is not subpar to WE. They are on the same lvl. Like I said they have their own unique skills and tatics. Stop trying to mirror these 2 classes.
Be thankfull WHs got their DG mirrored to OYK.
teiloh wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:16 am OYK used to be a point blank knockdown while DG was a huge AOE damage shot, if there was mirroring it was done well after AOR was down.

WE is better, but not by too much, and both classes could use a bunch of small tweaks until they're more competitive with other MDPS in larger scale RvR.
^ , Only the WH . WE is more than fine.
Last edited by MMXX43 on Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

balvor877
Suspended

Post#14 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:13 am

Yeah, the mirrored all the goodies to destro but gave order nothing in return. This is going on since years. SH is one of the best examples who got the most order unique ability pounce. Sorc and WE as well.

All in all the destro classes are a lot better. They have so many nice tools the order side just doesnt have.

e.g. the Shaman detaunt tactic or Mork says stop, the wounds tactic for choppas/blorcs, far more dual wield classes with fast weapons with insane proccing rate and free parry bonus, a class that gives extra damage on the next hit for the whole group on top of this, marauder with fetch and a lot of nice abilities to cripple and debuff enemies and a selfhot on top, a magus with pure magic damage which is far better than the engi because everybody is stacking armor, aoe knock down on WE, a BG with insane magic resistances, to name a few. Where is that stuff on order side? Right, it's not there.

Play some order toons than play the mirror on destro and you will know what I mean. WL is a perfect example. It's unique selling point was huge front load damage. Now they nerfed that down to "mirror" it but didn't give the nice stuff of the marauder in return.

I like the order side because I like playing on the good side but regarding classes it's not even close. With evenly skilled people on both sides they stomp order into the ground.

My 2 cents.

Krima

Post#15 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:46 am

balvor877 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:13 am Yeah, the mirrored all the goodies to destro but gave order nothing in return. This is going on since years. SH is one of the best examples who got the most order unique ability pounce. Sorc and WE as well.

All in all the destro classes are a lot better. They have so many nice tools the order side just doesnt have.

e.g. the Shaman detaunt tactic or Mork says stop, the wounds tactic for choppas/blorcs, far more dual wield classes with fast weapons with insane proccing rate and free parry bonus, a class that gives extra damage on the next hit for the whole group on top of this, marauder with fetch and a lot of nice abilities to cripple and debuff enemies and a selfhot on top, a magus with pure magic damage which is far better than the engi because everybody is stacking armor, aoe knock down on WE, a BG with insane magic resistances, to name a few. Where is that stuff on order side? Right, it's not there.

Play some order toons than play the mirror on destro and you will know what I mean. WL is a perfect example. It's unique selling point was huge front load damage. Now they nerfed that down to "mirror" it but didn't give the nice stuff of the marauder in return.

I like the order side because I like playing on the good side but regarding classes it's not even close. With evenly skilled people on both sides they stomp order into the ground.

My 2 cents.
aoe knock down on WE :roll:

This thread its awesome!! I come here to relax and have a good laugh.

Who would have thought it that a simples question regarding bullets and kisses would turn into a - Order whining fest :lol:

Funny, that I have never seem good wh players like, bachata, sarnai, bodhi, csi, complaining on forums about WHs.
atm WE = WH.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Hastykrasty

Post#16 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:11 pm

Just give them both +50% crit damage incorporated in the class by default, and remove that tactic (fanatical cleansing and increased pain)

my 2c
Suffer Not The Eretic To Live

balvor877
Suspended

Post#17 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:14 pm

Krima wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:46 am aoe knock down on WE :roll:

This thread its awesome!! I come here to relax and have a good laugh.

Who would have thought it that a simples question regarding bullets and kisses would turn into a - Order whining fest :lol:

Funny, that I have never seem good wh players like, bachata, sarnai, bodhi, csi, complaining on forums about WHs.
atm WE = WH.
classic destro player... playing an overpowered class and thinks everything is ok because you know... he is only winning because of his awesome skills, not an op class, lol...

so what was your argumentation again? none? I see...

Ugle

Post#18 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:56 pm

Krima wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:27 am These days nobody runs absorb or S footed. Pls... u can do better
Actually, every other solo/duo/trio/quadruplo WE roamers seems to run defturdspec. Mortalis maybe the more well known amongst them
inactive

Ads
Atropik

Post#19 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:37 pm

Ugle wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:56 pm Actually, every other solo/duo/trio/quadruplo WE roamers seems to run defturdspec. Mortalis maybe the more well known amongst them
They may run whatever they want. xd Going for that spec you significantly reduce your own killing capabilities so you have to group with 2 extra WEs to be able to take down a healer this is not the path of a Jedi.

Absorb was good before devs changed its formula, in t3/early t4 and later when Domi was top tier set and everybody had like 5-6k hp. For now, i doubt anyone would stay with domi over Sent+Sov.
Nicelook | Obey

Atropik

Post#20 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:42 pm

Hastykrasty wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:11 pm Just give them both +50% crit damage incorporated in the class by default, and remove that tactic (fanatical cleansing and increased pain)

my 2c
Could be an option for devs but going that way means Treachery/Judgement tree will become complete garbage for both classes.
balvor877 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:14 pm classic destro player... playing an overpowered class and thinks everything is ok because you know... he is only winning because of his awesome skills, not an op class, lol...

so what was your argumentation again? none? I see...
Yeah, thx God you came and cleared this out, now I see....
Last edited by Atropik on Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nicelook | Obey