Recent Topics

Ads

Armory Character Model

Let's talk about... everything else
Grossjeans

Armory Character Model

Post#1 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:48 pm

So if I remember correctly when you searched for a player in the armory it used to also show the image of the character and what they looked like in game, just like when you open you're own character window in game. It does not show that anymore. Is their a reason for this? Can we get this back? I always thought it was cool to see what everyone looks like as well as gear. Any info please post and if possible to change it back would be wonderful!

Ads
Akalukz

Re: Armory Character Model

Post#2 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:59 pm

Yeah that would be awesome!
-= Agony =-

DirkDaring

Post#3 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:23 pm

Yup not sure why they changed it, before when you went to the armory, you could select a toon to look at by name, or you could just select either faction, or a certain class, and renown rank, and it would show everyone in the class based on highest renown rank, as well as 15 or so others of the same class, all of the top renown ranks, for the class you selected.

Now you can not do that, you have to type the name of the person you want to look at, there is no class selection, or renown rank option to choose, , unless you want to look for ranked scenario players lol .

Grossjeans

Post#4 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:32 pm

Yes I think it was a nice feature for the website. Maybe we will get lucky and the right person will read this and change it back. Anyways was cool to have here on the site.