Recent Topics

Ads

WLs Are In A Bad Place Now.

Let's talk about... everything else
Sundowner

Re: WLs Are In A Bad Place Now.

Post#31 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:23 pm

Naelar wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:18 pm RIP, 'I win!' button...
and long live half-brained rdps who do not want to take their surroundings into account, keep distance, maintain position and think ahead to not get caught due to their poor decisions and not WL or SH being op.

also long live shammies and rsh, classes with mobility and escape tools that high, that WL was directly designed to counter.

and also git gud, if you died to WLs so frequently that think pounce was "I WIN" button.

Ads
havartii

Post#32 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:46 pm

if you don't like the changes?? As one dev put it pretty clear.. Just don't play
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

Sundowner

Post#33 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:49 pm

As some players already said, reverting range to 65ft and extending cooldown to say 15 secs will be better approach.

Brutinho

Post#34 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:27 pm

In regards to pounce range I believe they took this direction because of the resent changes to rSW/rSH and scaping tools like kaboom! and run away! tactic. Maybe range adjustment for other classes is also coming.

When it comes to it's position on guardian spec, I agree, it is weird that they placed it there but I also agree with the direction their are going which is to make WL chose between certain skills. Maybe it is just there until they care figure out how to make changes that make more sense mastery-wise

:v
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[SH] Gittens RR8X | [SHM] Moquito RR 6X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X