[Zarbix] Talking about class balance

Let's talk about... everything else
Neverever

Re: [Zarbix] Talking about class balance

Post#41 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:04 pm

Jildaz wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:24 pm
Neverever wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:18 pm
Jildaz wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:15 pm

and why WL got nerfed to the ground ? it was because soloer/pugs got killed during a KD in Orvr (which it should not happen, i agree). So plz dont bring this 6v6 bullshit on the table, WL never been a threat in 6v6 against decent ennemies more than any other class. It was just because "Too strong 1v1".
If you can't understand that 2 AA at the same second from a Pet hitting 1.1k non crit is not normal... its useless to talk with you with your L2P order argument.
Just maybe you don't know WL is still able to kill people during KD time without a guard and heals. People just stopped complaining about it. Maybe you can also after a time.
Dont worry about me and my skills, i know my stuff :) and i am surely not biased like you are..
You joined this game 6 month ago and patronizing me who have several lvl 80 char wont work on me lad..I play both side and i clearly recognize when something is broken or not.
Try again..
Dude I am not here to get into a kind of e-pen competition. I have been playing this game since day 1 of the live beta and I played almsot all of the classes including WL and SW. Yet I don't really think that makes one the master of anything. I am sure you know your class and your stuff. If you do then you should also know that SH in both melee and ranged is no better that the level of WL atm. Yea probably you believe the normal way is that WL should perform better but that's not true. That's what you are used to. So it is time to adapt to new normal which say SH is also a part of this game and it performs well as any dps class should. Don't know why you felt patronized but I have just reminded you a fact you think it not there anymore.

Ads
ufthakk
Suspended

Post#42 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:12 pm

I do have a sh on my own and don't like the changes too much.
SURe dps for quick shooting is much better but thats it. So even if that specc is op atm it's just one class that does st dmg, pretty sure thats not the reason order is bad in city or can't win any we warfront.
At some point u have to ask what can we do to improve.
I really would recommend to use /5 more and make sure your party setup is as good as possible.
Sometimes it feels u guys prefer to spend time in fourm talking about class balance, then play the game proberly.

Xergon

Post#43 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:35 pm

Thank god, this is balanced:
3.2k from 100ft+ vs 2.2k in melee :roll:
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

gandresch

Post#44 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:41 pm

Xergon wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:35 pm Thank god, this is balanced:
I expected really more of you. Didn't thought that you are on the same level like Neverever. I was wrong.
It's not like a SH could use Poison Arrow in that time too or?

Xergon

Post#45 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:44 pm

gandresch wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:41 pm
Spoiler:
I expected really more of you. Didn't thought that you are on the same level like Neverever. I was wrong.
And get dodged/blocked ? And do less dmg ?
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

balvor877
Suspended

Post#46 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:45 pm

ufthakk wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:12 pm I do have a sh on my own and don't like the changes too much.
SURe dps for quick shooting is much better but thats it. So even if that specc is op atm it's just one class that does st dmg, pretty sure thats not the reason order is bad in city or can't win any we warfront.
At some point u have to ask what can we do to improve.
I really would recommend to use /5 more and make sure your party setup is as good as possible.
Sometimes it feels u guys prefer to spend time in fourm talking about class balance, then play the game proberly.
It's not the SH alone. Every destro class is strong and now there are op classes in between as well. There just is no bad destro class. Order classes are missing the 'extra juice' of the destro classes. Just compare a WL with a Mara or a SW with a SH or Magus with Engi. Yes, you can make Order toons work but you have to work a lot harder for it.

Example:
SW: Has to switch from skirmish to scout for the 3s knock down and has to stand still for it.
SH: Just press the butten, no requirements, done.

SW: Has to equip an extra tactic and switch stances to get a 5s 20% speed boost.
SH: No tactic required, just press a button, bam 10s 30% speed boost.

That are just 2 examples. The list would be several pages if you would list all destro advantages here.

Gurf

Post#47 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:45 pm

Zarbix actually talks about the balance of Festering Arrow while talking about SH in the video, basically saying one ability which can fire once every 30 seconds isnt really comparable to everything SH has at hand.

knick

Post#48 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:46 pm

Xergon wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:35 pm
Spoiler:
Thank god, this is balanced:

3.2k on a RR 45 with Vengeance + crit vs 2.2k from pet attacking and can do this for 15 seconds??
Last edited by knick on Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knick WL RR85+
Knickli Mara RR80+

Ads
Brutinho

Post#49 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:51 pm

If you would take the time to read the combat log it clearly says Brocoli's Horned Squig's Headbutt hits you for ... Headbutt is not an AA, it is a skill...I mean, english is not my first language, but that seems pretty clear to me

That been said, I agree that Squigbeast needs to be looked at (as I have voiced in several other discussions). As for the argument of M1+squig frenzy is doing too much damage so nerf every aspect of the class doesn't seem logic tough.

I see there is few people complaining about a 1.1+k insta ranged ability.
1) Needs to be a Crit
2) Targets need to be facing back or below 30% HP
3) 10 sec CD
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[SH] Gittens RR8X | [SHM] Moquito RR 6X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X

gandresch

Post#50 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:55 pm

Xergon wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:44 pm
gandresch wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:41 pm
Spoiler:
And get dodged/blocked ? And do less dmg ?
Or can crit too for 2k plus. Yes it does less damage and that is absolutely right. Do you want the same Damage plus also having a pet that does very good damage on top of that also?
I am not gonna reply to you anymore. Your comment is so ridiculous.