Recent Topics

Ads

Reroll destro

Let's talk about... everything else
space44

Re: Reroll destro

Post#101 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:09 pm

anyone who rerolls to another realm because they lose a lot of times is just calling yourself a bad player. theres something i always say when i have a really good group doing scenarios and still lost and or we are losing a zone "we win some we lose some". rerolling to the other realm wont make you win more it will just give the other realm of your burden of refusing to walk on muddy waters in order to get to the top of the food chain. winning is super easy, go to LFG and ask for a 2/2/2 (hey you can even be as picky as you want).

anything that you say can be shot down because what you said makes you sound like a player who wants a win button. i play both side, both sides win and lose. you wont get the win button on destro and when that realm loses and IC gets sieged you seem like the type of person who would quit the game and complain how everything is unbalanced.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Ads
WinterWardem

Post#102 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:17 am

boomcat wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:36 pm destro cry of WH-WL-SWs and so on.
You're kidding about the SW, aren't you? Every destro class can take out a SW in under 3 seconds. An SW needs at least a minute to finish off a destro, and that's if they're cooperating and running away or just standing there.

xoonerfree
Suspended

Post#103 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:57 am

boomcat wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:22 pm nop its not. i just got back after a 6 month break. and i can see you havent played for even 1 month.. Order is basicly farming all random retard destros atm. because there are no leadership.. destro going with there hivemind.. going for 5 stars keeps instead of siege even thoe they have 80% more players.. then when they try to siege. they are so bad they run away with ram if some orders shows up on the wall.. and order gets deffensive bags. because destro cant siege.. you have enough opitunities to gear up.. you cant count on T2-3.. destro mostly steamroll there, because on a city when those unlocks, tons of destro has not got a city spot and are going lakes.. thats why.. if you play order, you get into city.. even if you lose you get progression.. many destro dosnt. so no.. Destro is only pushing city/forts when some competetive guilds logs on.. other then that. destro sucks balls. and are scared of dying and fall back if order pushes.
don't use the word "retard."

Sulorie

Post#104 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:11 am

CeeJay89 wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:56 pm
Noslock wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:43 pmdo like all those noob whs does nowadays and form a 6 man wh squad.

Bless those honorable, pro WEs who NEVER group up and gank.
WE could do the same but aside from some inofficial events it is not a thing unlike WHs, who roam in bigger numbers lately.
I am not judging, anyone can do what is fun and it is most likely fun.
Dying is no option.

Nishka
Suspended

Post#105 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:58 am

It seems like rerolling destro is the only way to play the game without tearing your hair out. The only problem is that playing destro is boring as hell. It feels like some kind of a debug mode with zero challenge or excitement. Especially when playing as RDPS. 1 less pull, 2 less pounces for order and telegraphed lion pull that you can see coming from miles away make the game super safe.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

M0rw47h

Post#106 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:17 am

WinterWardem wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:17 am
boomcat wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:36 pm destro cry of WH-WL-SWs and so on.
You're kidding about the SW, aren't you? Every destro class can take out a SW in under 3 seconds. An SW needs at least a minute to finish off a destro, and that's if they're cooperating and running away or just standing there.
Made my day sir...

vastou

Post#107 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:17 am

Every thread from Nishka is so salty to read ... xD So entertaining

Why do you play Destro, as it was for cowards/weakers from your opinion?

Edit : omg, I havent seen yet the answer : ? "Every destro class can take out a SW in under 3 seconds"
I cant beleive orders players have such cry babies, liars, or lacking in step back department.
Any stream or experience will show you how deep your lack in step back is deep, mister WinterWardem.

For all cry babies out there, please, play on both faction on both R80 chars to see that green isnt greener 100% on a destro or order.

And the only thing you will get for crying like a kittie, this is the closure for RoR

This is a Project living thx to free times from devs, they like it with their heart and do their best, and if thhey only read post with anger, salty, hatred .... what will happen on their motivation ?

Idk guys, go out, smoke a cig, play something else, take big breath, play on both faction
Last edited by vastou on Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nishka
Suspended

Post#108 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:25 am

vastou wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:17 am Every thread from Nishka is so salty to read ... xD So entertaining

Why do you play Destro, as it was for cowards/weakers from your opinion?
How about you go and play some fortnite instead of roleplaying being a great forum troll?
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Ads
vastou

Post#109 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:37 am

Thanks Nishka, i feel very honored to be in one of your post !
I will take very seriously your advice to play "fortnite"

Joke aside, do you ever reread yourself, or take the time to check your post's historic to damn understand how salty, close minded every of your comments on destro is huge ?

Nishka
Suspended

Post#110 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:40 am

vastou wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:37 am Thanks Nishka, i feel very honored to be in one of your post !
I will take very seriously your advice to play "fortnite"

Joke aside, do you ever reread yourself, or take the time to check your post's historic to damn understand how salty, close minded every of your comments on destro is huge ?
First, this is not my thread. Second, I have no intention of bickering with a disrespectful destro newbie who plays the game since October, but thinks he's tough enough to pick on veteran players. That's all. Now bug off.