Recent Topics

Ads

Neft the WP healing

Let's talk about... everything else
emiliorv
Suspended

Re: Neft the WP healing

Post#11 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:23 pm

heavensfury wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:59 am HI guys and i like think the Devs will read take note this game great ! but this last year a lot of small nerfs for destro.This is starting to make the game not enjoyable. im full sov dok healer i dnt care what any one says we do not heal like the WP WE did once upon a time .
I will not get into if this is true or not....but the nerf of the aoe healdebuff last year was one those "mirrored changes" that favoured order more (since destro had better access to aoe HD). AGAIN, i will not get into if this is ok or isnt...but well, that happened last year.
heavensfury wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:59 am don't heal numbers like i used to
Some patches ago (i cant remember) was introduced a change that made the healing from the covenats procs linked to the player who made the proc and not the "owner" of the covenant. Before that patch dok/wp received as own (in scoreboards) all the heal made by covenants/prayers, if the OP is running covenant of vitality his healing numbers (in scoreboard) have been reduced since that patch. Really i dont know how much healing is in numbers...but hey, the heal itself is still there but isnt not associated to you.

Ads
fabrizio3k

Post#12 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:54 pm

heavensfury wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:59 am HI guys and i like think the Devs will read take note this game great ! but this last year a lot of small nerfs for destro.This is starting to make the game not enjoyable. im full sov dok healer i dnt care what any one says we do not heal like the WP WE did once upon a time .There class its never been toned down , i don't heal numbers like i used to. I'm sure its not just me many many will agree with me the WP is really OP , sure i am going get flamed yes order have has some minor tone downs but if we looking at all the classes destro win hands down on nerfing OF the classes. The WL WFT going on there damage insane again is it me ! TIME for RoR Devs you got address the WP, I KNOW a lot of you play order the game will end up with just order some many taking a break that i know of , Unlike a lot of you X realmers myself and quite a few we just play JUST destro. i dnt agree with all the swopping mid zone fights to flip happened to day in OSTLAND.

Yeah I see tons of destro leaving the faction, especially noticeable on weekends when the pop is 60% destro 40% order

ufthakk
Suspended

Post#13 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:01 pm

wp have higher healing output potential but lack on other things. look at the covanent/prayer situation...