Vendials

Re: Best 2H tank destruction side

Post#11 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:20 pm

Thanks for all the answer guys ! i will make a BG then

Ads
phononHYPE

Post#12 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:35 pm

ashton007 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:06 pm ... Ofc youll feel squishy at fresh 40 though with a 2h. probably pick up a shield until you get 5pc warlord.
Last note, as mentioned here: you'll probably have to go get a shield sooner or later to help ease the grind at some points. All classes should have extra gear on them, ie tanks have 2h, 2h have tank (shield+1h). Just collect that along the way and have it when you need it. Gearing that BiS for 2h as you gain rr is tough, getting in with a shield is often so much easier. Just say'n.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Sponn
Suspended

Post#13 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:59 pm

If you wanna do dmg as a 2h go any destro tank, or roll SM.

Pretty much all the tanks are good in this game. Some are just gooder and more fun.

Oglaf
Suspended

Post#14 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:18 pm

phononHYPE wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:35 pm
ashton007 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:06 pm ... Ofc youll feel squishy at fresh 40 though with a 2h. probably pick up a shield until you get 5pc warlord.
Last note, as mentioned here: you'll probably have to go get a shield sooner or later to help ease the grind at some points. All classes should have extra gear on them, ie tanks have 2h, 2h have tank (shield+1h). Just collect that along the way and have it when you need it. Gearing that BiS for 2h as you gain rr is tough, getting in with a shield is often so much easier. Just say'n.
Spec shield so you can tank dungeons so that you'll get Bloodlord from BiS I'd say.