Recent Topics

Ads

Night of Murder Event Titles

Let's talk about... everything else
Caduceus

Night of Murder Event Titles

Post#1 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:51 am

Hey all,

As many of you probably know, the Night of Murder has a number of unlockable titles, some of which have secret triggers.
I love collecting titles and achievements (especially because some of the titles for the Event are awesome), and I hope by bundling our forces we can help each other unlock them all.

Here's a list with the titles that I took from another thread, with what I believe to be their (possible) triggers:

"Master Assassin" - Complete all event tasks. (Confirmed, Certain)

"Khaine's Forgotten" - Received when I died in the Khaine's Embrace SC. Could be connected to being "Marked for Death". (Confirmed, Uncertain)

"Bloody Postmaster" - Received when mailing back a Thoroughly Lobbed Nog back to their owner. I noticed it took me roughly 5 Nogs until I received the achievement. The first five-ish times I received no Handful of Filthy Hair, but on the try that gave me the title I did receive it. The try that gave me the title I also specifically made in RvR combat to maximize my chance of being "Marked for Death", so perhaps this is part of the trigger. (Confirmed, Uncertain)

"Devotee of Khaine" - Received when killing a Slayer in RvR. One other person I spoke to reported getting this when killing a Slayer, so there's a good possibility it is linked to this class specifically (Perhaps Choppa for Order?). However, by the time I received this title I had killed many Slayers and received no title up to this point, so obviously there must be another prerequisite. Possibly one has to be "Marked for Death". (Confirmed, Uncertain)

"Bloodborn" - Received while killing players in Khaine's Embrace, however there may be more prerequisites. It took me about 7 SCs to get it. It is unclear whether the kills need to be on Marked players or whether you need to be Marked for Death yourself. There may even be a "Kill X amount of players in X amount of time" element to it. I suspect if you run Khaine's Embrace enough times you'll get it at some point. (Confirmed, Uncertain)

"Grim Reaper" - Trigger unclear. I've heard reports of a person unlocking this title, but unable to confirm it. Supposedly the person in question got it when collecting their skull from the mailbox. (Unconfirmed, Uncertain)

"The Murderous" - Trigger unclear. The same poster as mentioned before states he received this title using 'the basic influence reward', however perhaps last year the basic influence reward was not the Well-Mounted Skull. Like the last title, I have not been able to confirm whether this title is obtainable during this live event. (Unconfirmed, Uncertain)

Thank you for your time, I hope this is helpful to those who are looking to unlock some of these titles. I also hope we can figure out some of the triggers which are still unclear.

Cheers,

- Caduceus
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Ads
Caduceus

Re: Night of Murder Event Titles

Post#2 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:47 pm

UPDATED
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

ScumFM

Re: Night of Murder Event Titles

Post#3 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:31 pm

So, did you ever figure out how to get the "Grim Reaper" and "The Mrderous" Titles? I haven't seen the title on many people and those I did see having them said they had gained them at a past event.