Recent Topics

Ads

Public quests reward system.

Let's talk about... everything else
Jaffa039

Public quests reward system.

Post#1 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:42 pm

Could the reward system for PQ’s in low level areas be looked at, to change it to reward overall contribution rather than DPS done on just the last phase boss? At things stand, one player can do almost all the work throughout, only for someone else to show up at the end and then get first place on the bag roll, which doesn’t seem fair. For example, I made a new warrior priest and did some PQ's in Nordland -- I did all the work, killed the 30 odd mobs; phase two I did all the work, killing the next load of mobs; stage three I’m hitting the boss when a random DPS class suddenly appears, does more dps on the boss and gets first place on the bag roll, as mentioned. It’s happened more than once, today and on other occasions, and I’m grafting away just to end up with someone else getting the best loot after a brief appearance. It’s spoiling enjoyment of that aspect of the game. The system needs looking at and it needs to be change to contribution, not how much last minute DPS happens with the last phase boss.

Ads