Recent Topics

Ads

So Nerfed Buttons Is Not Removed Completely and What That Means...

Let's talk about... everything else
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: So Nerfed Buttons Is Not Removed Completely and What That Means...

Post#21 » Sun May 30, 2021 7:21 pm

Korgesx wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 7:17 pm
Never proved.
Guy who thinks he's faster than a computer
The allegation is that it ever allowed you to use multiple abilities at a single time. This has never been the case, and is always a combination of dots, procs, flight time, and delayed burst confusing people into thinking several abilities were cast at the same time. Another NB bogeyman that doesn't happen.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Sulorie

Post#22 » Sun May 30, 2021 7:50 pm

Never proved.
NB reacts slow on target swaps, when you change your target and instantly press the "NB"-key, then you won't activate the 1st ability in your sequence. Having individual keys for critical abilities is faster.
Dying is no option.

Korgesx

Post#23 » Sun May 30, 2021 8:02 pm

NB reacts slow on target swaps, when you change your target and instantly press the "NB"-key, then you won't activate the 1st ability in your sequence. Having individual keys for critical abilities is faster.
Guy who doesn't know how to manipulate NB

Sulorie

Post#24 » Sun May 30, 2021 8:31 pm

Korgesx wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 8:02 pm
Guy who doesn't know how to manipulate NB
This has nothing to do with setting up a NB string. When you have no target and multiple abilities in your NB string, it will show a different ability the moment you target an enemy, because the conditions are only activated the moment you target someone. The thing is, you can press the button before NB swaps the abilities.

Btw, welcome to the forums.
Dying is no option.

nonfactor

Post#25 » Sun May 30, 2021 8:33 pm

Never proved.
bruh u dont have to be as fast as a computer to press a button with 1.15 GCD
Korgesx wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 8:02 pm Guy who doesn't know how to manipulate NB
How do you do it then?

Korgesx

Post#26 » Sun May 30, 2021 8:39 pm

This has nothing to do with setting up a NB string. When you have no target and multiple abilities in your NB string, it will show a different ability the moment you target an enemy, because the conditions are only activated the moment you target someone. The thing is, you can press the button before NB swaps the abilities.

Has everything to do with how you configure it, like I said you don't know how to manipulate it no matter how much you try telling yourself otherwise, thanks for playing.

Cardinal

Post#27 » Sun May 30, 2021 8:39 pm

Hi i have a question and perhaps if wargrimnir or another GM please. Are we allowed to create macros in this game? Or are some macros allowed and some that arent? Help me understand please.
"Not all those who wander are lost"

Korgesx

Post#28 » Sun May 30, 2021 8:40 pm

bruh
opinion discarded

Ads
nonfactor

Post#29 » Sun May 30, 2021 8:43 pm

Korgesx wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 8:39 pm

Has everything to do with how you configure it, like I said you don't know how to manipulate it no matter how much you try telling yourself otherwise, thanks for playing.
why dont u enlightnen us on how to manipulate it?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#30 » Sun May 30, 2021 8:48 pm

Cardinal wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 8:39 pm Hi i have a question and perhaps if wargrimnir or another GM please. Are we allowed to create macros in this game? Or are some macros allowed and some that arent? Help me understand please.
The in-game system for macros only affects things you can do in chat. It basically turns a one-line chat command into a button. This can be combined with addons to do a variety of things, but generally it doesn't interface with the ability system.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog