Black Orc Duo pairings

Let's talk about... everything else
Jonus01

Black Orc Duo pairings

Post#1 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:25 am

I mentioned this game to my brother and he was interested so we decided to download and check it out. He chose black orc as his class. Are there any classes that pair really well with a black orc? Don't really care about role, willing to play anything mobdro kodi.
Last edited by Jonus01 on Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Fritomaster

Re: Black Orc Duo pairings

Post#2 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:28 am

Anything really. I would hit lvl 8 or so on a few classes that look cool as a test finding the right class can make or break the game.

doky

Post#3 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:16 am

If one is a tank the other be Melee dps including melee dok, run together and train the enemy

Noslock

Post#4 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:28 am

Shaman heal spec with some kiting skills if the bo is 2h and has decent gear to be 2h.

pvprangergod
Suspended

Post#5 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:24 am

in my opinion if you are duo then basically you will need a heal debuff to deal with healers/anybody being healed. sorc isn't gonna work with a blackorc cos they need a healer or else they just slowly kill themselves. in general its going to be very hard to play as duo. duo tank can be interesting... since you can cross guard eachother. in general duo is going to come down to experience and skill since your going to lose most fights unless you are very well coordinated to survive as just two ppl.

classes with heal debuff:

tanks:
chosen (25% heal debuff, class has low dmg)
blackguard (50% heal debuff that only works on healers)

dps:
choppa (both 50% heal debuffs, stacks to 75% vs healers, can be survivable but requires good management of class mechanic... cannot stealth like witchelf, can run out of AP easily unlike witchelf too)
squig herder (50% heal debuff)
marauder (50% healdebuff but requires tactic slot, less than optimal)
witch elf (both 50% heal debuffs, stack to 75% vs healers, good escape tools)

healers:
dok (50% heal debuff melee dps spec, very easily kited and is squishy/low hp)
shaman (50% heal debuff dps or hybrid spec, decent dmg if dps. can take heal debuff as healer spec, but more likely to be disrupted)
zealot (50% heal debuff, dps... has very low dmg. potentially can use heal debuff as full healer spec but will require good use of Harbringer of Doom ability to accomplish)

Marchmain

Post#6 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:39 am

If you enjoy playing healers I would go with a shaman. Good mix of healing but also strong dps and you will find that a tank/healer duo should be easily able to find some dps when needed. Other option is melee dps that your brother's Black Orc can guard and the two of you together can really work together to mow people down.

shoelessHN

Post#7 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:34 pm

Obvious answer is another Black Orc. Both running wounds proc. Cross-guarded and 2hand.

ufthakk
Suspended

Post#8 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:55 pm

shielddok with healdebuff.

Ads