Recent Topics

Ads

Bait....

Let's talk about... everything else
don775

Re: Scenarios....

Post#11 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:39 am

Premades are not the root of toxic behavior, bad parenting is the root of toxic behavior yet here we.

Ads
skylinx

Post#12 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:04 pm

its not about the ppl around you not accepting certain classes

its about 6v6 you dont take rdps
in 12v12 you might take 1
in 24v24 u might take 2
(from order pov)

its the game that doesnt accept these classes in these numbers if you want a realistic chance of a good fight where you have the potential to win

tomato

Post#13 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:52 pm

Rdps work perfectly fine in 6vs6 in 1-3-2 comps.

Same in 24 vs 24.

Just because people are too stubborn or uninformed does not mean they are not viable.

Barboo

Post#14 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:13 pm

#AllClassesMatter <3

Everdin

Post#15 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:21 pm

Barboo wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:13 pm #AllClassesMatter <3
Let's make this a thing!

#AllClassesMatter
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

ExcretusMaximus

Post#16 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:56 pm

skylinx wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:41 am ...tank/dps/healer. you cant have a fight in RoR without this...

Yes you can, they happen all the time. As a matter of fact, I'm willing to bet that their occurrence was the impetus behind the OP making this post!
<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)

skylinx

Post#17 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:58 pm

<Countered By Skill>
36/39 SW | 34/24 KotBS | 25/26 Eng | 21/21 BW | 21/20 IB | 20/21 RP
<RUN AWAY>
40/28 Mara | 30/33 Zeal | 30/32 DoK | 22/25 Sham | 21/23 Mara | 15/19 Sorc

in mid tier sc, anything is possible

by all means prove me wrong, runa 6 man rdps premade in t4 EC and post the results

ExcretusMaximus

Post#18 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:27 pm

skylinx wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:58 pm in mid tier sc, anything is possible

by all means prove me wrong, runa 6 man rdps premade in t4 EC and post the results

You completely missed my point. Like, you're not even in the same country as my point.
<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)

Ads
GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#19 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:53 pm

We cannot and will not satisfy everyone on every single weekend warfront.

For over 8 months now, we're closely picking the weekend warfront scenarios in order to satisfy several scenario 'tastes' on weekend. That means we're tracking the list of chosen weekend warfronts and are rotating the type and gameplay of the chosen scenarios. You've had 2 months of pug-friendly scenarios, where premades cannot carry the whole scenario without focusing on objectives.

This is part of the rotation, this weekend warfront caters for premade groups and good team compositions. Do not queue if get easily frustrated upon losing.

Alternatively, you can play this Massively Multiplayer Online game with a group. To create or join one, you need to take the initiative for your own sake:

- Use the /5 (Looking For Group) channel and advertise your group or yourself/role.
- Join an active guild and ask in /g (Guild Chat) if anyone is interested.
- Join some other guild Discords if you prefer staying guild-less. Most guilds have their Discord main channel public and allow LFG requests.

Some premade groups require you to be vocal on Discord, it's not a hardcore mentality nor an elitist mentality, it's how people play nowadays with the easily accessible QoL improvements that a 3rd party software may offer.

tazdingo

Post#20 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:14 pm

got my face kicked in by a salt factory prem 4 games in a row in city sc last night, solo q. almost had a draw in one until they punted our we into pit. then i dc'd game 4, sorry grp. remember, solo vs prem is like playing a stunty team in bb - a draw is a win and a loss is a draw, and under these rules, winning against even the best prems is not impossible

if you're solo qing into 12/18 man sc, expect bullshit and nothing else, roll with it, try to achieve something. 5 turtle bgs, 3 off chosen and a dps shaman? yeah why not, have fun try to megapunt some people into the guards. use lfg or expect stupidity