Recent Topics

Ads

Shamans.

Let's talk about... everything else
havartii

Re: Shamans.

Post#51 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:38 am

Shamans had 5 nerfs and 1 buff . A friggin knight can now out run a shaman. This is what politics does to classes, and you alienate every player who loved the class mechanics or lore. I hope your happy , you may have not killed the game single handedly.. but you sure put your 2 cents in .. good job!
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

Ads
Vri

Post#52 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:18 am

Skullgrin wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:04 pm
Husti wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:38 pm
Omegus wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:33 pm

It's not even a tier 4 scenario!!!

Your posts get better and better. :lol:
https://ibb.co/gzKyXmT

you are welcome

Looking at both of those screen shots, there's a very simple explanation for the one Shaman out-healing everyone. That explanation is the Black Orc that that has 83k and 84k of protection in each picture. Shamans being guarded, therefore has more up time to heal so he's the top healer in the scenarios. Order healers don't have any comparable guards in the pics either. So they spend more time either dead or running and can't heal as efficiently.

It's not really rocket science if you look at everything that's going on there...
How do i give a big plus one ?

Darks63

Post#53 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:14 am

Im wondering if that is my shaman i get pretty good numbers with FotG and even better if my group has a choppa with the 20 sec cd reducer. Anyway Ams can do similar with good prehotting/using the new 3 hot buff and EoV which again with WW can do even better.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

noobwarrior

Post#54 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:42 am

havartii wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:38 am Shamans had 5 nerfs and 1 buff . A friggin knight can now out run a shaman. This is what politics does to classes, and you alienate every player who loved the class mechanics or lore. I hope your happy , you may have not killed the game single handedly.. but you sure put your 2 cents in .. good job!
amen brother you hit the nail on the head
I noticed if you bring enough people together and they write you in a detailed report and it doesn't matter whether that is true or not it doesn't matter, it just has to come across as believable then you can nerf every class here

Vri

Post#55 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:49 am

noobwarrior wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:42 am
havartii wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:38 am Shamans had 5 nerfs and 1 buff . A friggin knight can now out run a shaman. This is what politics does to classes, and you alienate every player who loved the class mechanics or lore. I hope your happy , you may have not killed the game single handedly.. but you sure put your 2 cents in .. good job!
amen brother you hit the nail on the head
I noticed if you bring enough people together and they write you in a detailed report and it doesn't matter whether that is true or not it doesn't matter, it just has to come across as believable then you can nerf every class here
Even when one side hosts a little meeting, regarding a certain class and spec and goes over talking points regarding the class and what too say and when each should post his or her bit of info. This was years ago but it worked, from what we can tell, changes happened.
Last edited by Vri on Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaeldrick

Post#56 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:50 am

Completely useless topic.

It's based on a T2-T3 sc leader board. Check the ranks, check the gear and talisman slots. The zealot is lvl 26 so not in Decimator like the Shaman 31 probably is.

@Husti : look at that kind of information, think, analyse, get good and stop crying. Thanks.

Keula

Post#57 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:22 am

Husti wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:09 am AMs get get a lousy ini reduction instead
Yes Increasing chance to crit is totally "lousy", especially when a lot ppl don't run ini talis
Alteredheal 85 DOK
Azerrad 79 Sorc
Lumoojatar 70 AM

Darks63

Post#58 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:53 pm

Keula wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:22 am
Husti wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:09 am AMs get get a lousy ini reduction instead
Yes Increasing chance to crit is totally "lousy", especially when a lot ppl don't run ini talis
Yeah its a weird take on my am i find its useful across the board in pvp and pve
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Ads
space44

Post#59 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:19 am

literally a post created because a sad sap lost a sc to some shaman and now he wants to virtue signal for shaman nerfs. anyone else who posts after my comment is wasting time.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

DaWolf

Post#60 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:30 am

I like to waste my time :D