Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa pulling thru walls, and off walls in keeps.

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Community Management

User avatar
Parallell86
Posts: 171

Re: Choppa pulling thru walls, and off walls in keeps.

Post#41 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:41 pm

normanis wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:58 pm
poor class choppa almost every video choppa spam gtdc (even they dont need it)
if gtdc is removed than very possible rift magus will shine again. look from bright side.
It's like saying ID is OP because Order use it all the time. What other options do we have? Please enlighten me.

Plus you got it all wrong, we want it gone, Order want it nerfed. Gone means something else will take its place. No no, nerf it to oblivion so we have even less aoe damage output making choppa nothing but a small scale ST class constantly kited by every order ranged class.
Slayer wb roll through a choppa wb with a smile.
WH's got armor debuff compared to its obvious mirror with a crappy pounce. WHs in Conqueror and obviously no bolster, does same damage to me without critical hit as I do to them. Im rr8x choppa with 70%+ armor pen. Please answer me where the reason is in that.

Poor Order.

Ads
User avatar
GrishnakBlagtoof
Posts: 76
Contact:

Re: Choppa pulling thru walls, and off walls in keeps.

Post#42 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:55 am

People flock to the stronger side. They did in live. They do here. Last night we faced 2 full Order Warbands plus some.....against our ONE Destruction Warband that we had the entire night. I know this because I ran the one Warband all night.
Order posts on this forum complain about Player v Door....
When Destruction has more players fielded every night like Order has, then maybe we'll believe you guys need buffs.
Be realistic. Read the patch notes. I'll gladly give up "unique" for POWER or even just BALANCE.

Side point...do you really need to insult people to try and prove your point? If it was legitimate, you wouldn't need that. But I digress, I guess.....
WAAAGH!!!
Image
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

Panel
Posts: 30

Re: Choppa pulling thru walls, and off walls in keeps.

Post#43 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:07 pm

Don't you destro apologists get it . Its about GTDC doing things it shouldn't. Pulling up/down through floors - off walls - through terrain is broken af. Yet you turn this into an Order demand to nerf it when its no such thing. When it does get fixed and it will i suppose it will just enter the current Destro narrative of " boo hoo we are poor Destro , outnumbered and nerfed to the point of being unviable - heres yet another nerf to justify our self pity. Get over yourselves.

User avatar
Demoriel
Posts: 20

Re: Choppa pulling thru walls, and off walls in keeps.

Post#44 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:31 pm

try playing Destro sometime.

User avatar
normanis
Posts: 903
Contact:

Re: Choppa pulling thru walls, and off walls in keeps.

Post#45 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:31 pm

Parallell86 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:41 pm
normanis wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:58 pm
poor class choppa almost every video choppa spam gtdc (even they dont need it)
if gtdc is removed than very possible rift magus will shine again. look from bright side.
It's like saying ID is OP because Order use it all the time. What other options do we have? Please enlighten me.

Plus you got it all wrong, we want it gone, Order want it nerfed. Gone means something else will take its place. No no, nerf it to oblivion so we have even less aoe damage output making choppa nothing but a small scale ST class constantly kited by every order ranged class.
Slayer wb roll through a choppa wb with a smile.
WH's got armor debuff compared to its obvious mirror with a crappy pounce. WHs in Conqueror and obviously no bolster, does same damage to me without critical hit as I do to them. Im rr8x choppa with 70%+ armor pen. Please answer me where the reason is in that.

Poor Order.
make 2h tree more burst and crit and id require dualwield.
i am not wh expert.
about gtdc there was ideas in some previous balance proposals,
or make id same as gtdc.
As is has often been said this is RoR not live and as such it’s not a basis for change / buff / nerf (not my words)

User avatar
Parallell86
Posts: 171

Re: Choppa pulling thru walls, and off walls in keeps.

Post#46 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:13 pm

normanis wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:31 pm
Parallell86 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:41 pm
normanis wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:58 pm
poor class choppa almost every video choppa spam gtdc (even they dont need it)
if gtdc is removed than very possible rift magus will shine again. look from bright side.
It's like saying ID is OP because Order use it all the time. What other options do we have? Please enlighten me.

Plus you got it all wrong, we want it gone, Order want it nerfed. Gone means something else will take its place. No no, nerf it to oblivion so we have even less aoe damage output making choppa nothing but a small scale ST class constantly kited by every order ranged class.
Slayer wb roll through a choppa wb with a smile.
WH's got armor debuff compared to its obvious mirror with a crappy pounce. WHs in Conqueror and obviously no bolster, does same damage to me without critical hit as I do to them. Im rr8x choppa with 70%+ armor pen. Please answer me where the reason is in that.

Poor Order.
make 2h tree more burst and crit and id require dualwield.
i am not wh expert.
about gtdc there was ideas in some previous balance proposals,
or make id same as gtdc.
Only, Slayers would then basically have everything choppa got plus Rampage. GTDC was nerfed because it was undefendable. With rampage slayers version would then be undefendable. Hardly fair is it?

If GTDC is such a nuicance. Replace it instead.
Panel wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:07 pm
Don't you destro apologists get it . Its about GTDC doing things it shouldn't. Pulling up/down through floors - off walls - through terrain is broken af. Yet you turn this into an Order demand to nerf it when its no such thing. When it does get fixed and it will i suppose it will just enter the current Destro narrative of " boo hoo we are poor Destro , outnumbered and nerfed to the point of being unviable - heres yet another nerf to justify our self pity. Get over yourselves.
Its hypocracy written all over it. But seriously, self pity? Order cry rivers because despite your buffs we can still get to you.

User avatar
GrishnakBlagtoof
Posts: 76
Contact:

Re: Choppa pulling thru walls, and off walls in keeps.

Post#47 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:32 pm

Panel wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:07 pm
Don't you destro apologists get it . Its about GTDC doing things it shouldn't. Pulling up/down through floors - off walls - through terrain is broken af. Yet you turn this into an Order demand to nerf it when its no such thing. When it does get fixed and it will i suppose it will just enter the current Destro narrative of " boo hoo we are poor Destro , outnumbered and nerfed to the point of being unviable - heres yet another nerf to justify our self pity. Get over yourselves.
Soon as Lions can't climb walls, go inside the 100% door, BWs can't AOE through walls and 100% door...should I go on? We can do it too. Look, there's issues with everything. Both sides. Only Order gets ridiculous when they think they see a slant against them. Why ELSE have you been buffed through the roof....AGAIN. You don't stop until you get what you want. Meanwhile we get told "adapt."
Gladly remove GTDC....and give us back all the power that was removed from all our Careers and given to all Order classes in the name of Balance.
You have ONE ability you're always complaining about. We have your entire Faction and I'm sure many more players could bring in many, many more examples to make the point.
Come talk to me when Order gets effectively neutered for a few patches. Destruction WISHES we had Order problems. lol
WAAAGH!!!
Image
Grishnak Blagtoof
<The Blagtoof WarTribe>
Est. 1996

User avatar
normanis
Posts: 903
Contact:

Re: Choppa pulling thru walls, and off walls in keeps.

Post#48 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:25 am

Parallell86 wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:13 pm
normanis wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:31 pm
Parallell86 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:41 pm
history of gtdc, in first it was self root ability what u cast to pull something to u, than in ror it was changed to 65feet movable random pull. (u basicly run around and use it just like that) latter it was nerfed range and speed. (for example magus/engi aoe pull is cast ). also every time gtdc was changed it start bugg out , ppl started to stuck in door way pulled trough textures . i was pulled from talabecland top floor to midle floor even i was hiding . no ather pull is so bugged as gtdc.
ps aoe pull was cast/self root because to avoid bugging athers. for example u just run around ans spam gtdc , your target is pulled to your first place when u smahed gtdc not tha where u are now runing around like mad chicken. that why order hate gtdc its bugging your pulls
about id it was 30 feet and was nerfed to 25feet some years ago. when started t3. most complains is from destro that aoe is now 24 and with rampage slayer hit all targets not 9 targets as it was years ago (its my opinion why slayers so popular in wb. 24 is game breaking)
As is has often been said this is RoR not live and as such it’s not a basis for change / buff / nerf (not my words)

Ads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests