Ads

The killboard kill the game

Let's talk about... everything else
zulnam

Re: The killboard kill the game

Post#41 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:22 pm

Since the killboard was release, the RVR is only zerg
Spoiler:
Yeah. Cause before, it was only organised swat teams and Warbands coordinating with each other at every step. everyone knew the importance of communication, timing and positioning.

lol
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Ads
Hienzwar

Post#42 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:24 pm

Toshutkidup wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:31 am Solo isn’t dead, kill board doesn’t do anything to solo players who are real solo players. Elitist players that cared about K/D used addon to track that anyway. Game has always favored groups/WB’s/Zergs and solo has always been “punished”. But people that truly enjoy solo play still play solo and will continue to play solo.
Exactly this! Well said.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#43 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:51 am

what kills 1v1 is that every 1v1 ends up in a 1v10+ within seconds...

inoeth
Suspended

Post#44 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:04 am

reynor007 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:51 am
Truelyyy wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:50 pm I wouldn't be against removing death counter from killboards, I agree there is a mentality around some players around preserving their KD to a point where it's unhealthy. The killboard death counter is only going to further that mentality.
the killboard is the best thing that has been invented lately, it is very interesting to see how good the enemy who killed you or against whom was a really interesting fight
I never cared about K/D, I never ran away from 1v1 fights, but probably in solo my WH is one of the best on the server and for me this motivation is many times stronger than the rank in the 6v6 game, which means nothing to me
you pretty much always run away if you do not have the upper hand lul stop lying.

reynor007

Post#45 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:06 am

inoeth wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:04 am
Truelyyy wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:50 pm I wouldn't be against removing death counter from killboards, I agree there is a mentality around some players around preserving their KD to a point where it's unhealthy. The killboard death counter is only going to further that mentality.
the killboard is the best thing that has been invented lately, it is very interesting to see how good the enemy who killed you or against whom was a really interesting fight
I never cared about K/D, I never ran away from 1v1 fights, but probably in solo my WH is one of the best on the server and for me this motivation is many times stronger than the rank in the 6v6 game, which means nothing to me
you pretty much always run away if you do not have the upper hand lul stop lying.
you are really funny, relax
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Przepraszam

Post#46 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:17 am

He actually plays very aggresively ( High risk ,high reward playstyle), wich i actually admire :D
Billpullman Blips
Millivanilli Karvosky

Sulorie

Post#47 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:13 pm

reynor007 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:51 am the killboard is the best thing that has been invented lately, it is very interesting to see how good the enemy who killed you or against whom was a really interesting fight
Tbh, more people should pick their fights more carefully. ;)
Dying is no option.

sioding
Game Master

Post#48 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:14 pm

perfectly derailed the thread - guess its all said to the topic. close
OCRANA ...deal with it!
Jolinor
Siolor

sioding[at]returnofreckoning.com

Ads