Recent Topics

Ads

X-realming guild/warband leaders request

Let's talk about... everything else
Truelyyy

X-realming guild/warband leaders request

Post#1 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:30 pm

For anyone that plays, especially during EU primetime slots it's no secret that Order having been dominating RvR the last few weeks pretty significantly.

EDIT: This post is really concerning EU primetime as that when there are significant player numbers. Unfortunately other times one side is likely to be dominating as play pop is low, so that's just how it is, apologies I should have been clearer on that.

As a destro player, it's starting to get to the point where nearly every night we are either having to fight outside our warcamp constantly running away or sitting in a keep with 40-60% AAO and zero chance of defending. It actually feels like it's been getting even worse day by day even more recently.

As a game that has a low pop and the fun comes from the players, I ask guild and warband leaders, particularly those of can/do xrealm to consider running more destro warbands. Ultimately in a 2 faction game and a small population its up to the players that can, to create a somewhat fair experience, I'm sure it's been fun being on order flipping zones and getting loads of crests but I fear if this trend continues being so lop-sided it will reduce an already small player base. I understand RvR will never be fully balanced or fair. From a destro perspective myself if I go out into RvR and everytime I do there's simply nothing I can do, it will get to the point where I quit the game.

All the Best
Last edited by Truelyyy on Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
Vri

Re: X-realming guild/warband leaders request

Post#2 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:01 am

before the new city system was put in place Order was rolling ic on a near six hour time frame, around the clock. Its been worse. NA time isnt the best time for either side, depending on who is XRing. Just wait a few weeks and it will shift as it always does. Its just the flow of the game.

Phantasm

Post#3 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:12 am

If you played RoR longer you would hear same voices on order side year or so ago. Destro were doing same as order does. Thats not warband leaders fault system is forcing you to blob bacause there is no other way to push campaign ahead. Kills drop crests, dead pugs quit or join dominating side, there is no pride or point to pride, city happen anyway, etc etc. People were complaining years ago that premades kill fun of game, now pugs and blobs kill fun for everyone. I just wait it out with hope RoR wont be dead when new shift will change.
For now, stay in a RvR guild, join few leaders that still provide content for interguild community and enjoy what left.
Last edited by Phantasm on Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Truelyyy

Post#4 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:13 am

Vri wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:01 am before the new city system was put in place Order was rolling ic on a near six hour time frame, around the clock. Its been worse. NA time isnt the best time for either side, depending on who is XRing. Just wait a few weeks and it will shift as it always does. Its just the flow of the game.
I politely disagree. Yes order used to roll IC during those times but a lot of that was during low pop/ NA times where they flip zones, less so EU time. At the moment however during EU times/prime time it’s completely one sided which never used to be the case.

Truelyyy

Post#5 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:23 am

Phantasm wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:12 am If you played RoR longer you would hear same voices on order side year or so ago. Destro were doing same as order does. Thats not warband leaders fault system is forcing you to blob bacause there is no other way to push campaign ahead. Kills drop crests, dead pugs quit or join dominating side, there is no pride or point to pride, city happen anyway, etc etc. People were complaining years ago that premades kill fun of game, now pugs and blobs kill fun for everyone. I just wait it out with hope RoR wont be dead when new shift will change.
For now, stay in a RvR guild, join few leaders that still provide content for interguild community and enjoy what left.
My point is not about pugs xrealming, it’s that during EU times order average 3-4 organised and semi organised wbs and destro average 1-2. This is just the standard without people xrealming over at the moment.

MMXX43

Post#6 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:46 am

post " plz provide a premade shield so i can run my 6 man cause order op and zerg hurrr "

next.

Truelyyy

Post#7 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:12 am

MMXX43 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:46 am post " plz provide a premade shield so i can run my 6 man cause order op and zerg hurrr "

next.
I am the premade mate :lol:

Bozzax

Post#8 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:56 pm

Reintroduce the domination lock system where the LARGER side had to spread and defend entire map (all four BOs + keeps) thanks

https://syncaine.com/2009/03/09/more-t ... on-in-war/

Either that or feed the zergmonster with pvDoor blobhammer
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Ads
Emissary
Community Management

Post#9 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:38 pm

That is because the destro population got all their crests, fully geared out their toons and then either switched to Order or left the game because of the one sided destro zerg that lasted from crest change to here recently when they finally changed the RVR Weekly.

When I would go on Destro side on the NA time I would talk to some of my friends over there who would say that they were rolling in so many crests they did not know what to do with so many. Those friends are now either gone or playing Order because even they got tired of zerging empty zones. The GM/Devs have stated their job is to run people off and that is what happened with the RVR weekly in its hay day.
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

Tanski

Post#10 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:20 pm

I been saying all year destro must not really know how bad they zerg, they must not even look at AAO cause how do they so this every day. I guess I was right.

Yah order has zerged the last month more and yeah, it’s not fun to play against but welcome to the club. Better start working on a WE.

Tail end of eu/na beginning the pop was literally 200 order aao every day for 2 months. I know many people who have switched because it was literally just a crestpalooza pvedooring to fort every night .

EU prime wasn’t that one sided but it was pretty much the same deal. Go look a few months back and there are several of these posts. It will sway back .

I only know 2 guilds that consistently xrealm and overall I think it’s healthy for the game, my only problem is when you push fort (or city in past) and switch sides for easy bag defense using vpn. That’s pretty degen.
75+ BG
80 Choppa/slyer
80 wl
70 + sm
70 bw/sorc
80 wh, we
60 sham/am