Recent Topics

Ads

Looking for a Crit Heal/Crit hit Reduce jewellery on order.

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Community Management, Management

User avatar
Scottx125
Posts: 545

Looking for a Crit Heal/Crit hit Reduce jewellery on order.

Post#1 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:00 pm

So I'm looking for a jewellery piece (or 2 items as a set) that give heal crit chance or reduced chance to be crit. I've already got a Gunbad diamond and my idea was to pair that with another item, but for the life of my I can't find another single item that has crit hit reduction or heal crit. I've got my Sov and Tri rings on so it can't be more than a 2 piece set. I am open to a 2 piece set if it's got more crit reduction or heal than the gunbad diamond. Thanks in advance :).
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
Image
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Ads
User avatar
Fenris78
Posts: 631

Re: Looking for a Crit Heal/Crit hit Reduce jewellery on order.

Post#2 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:09 pm

You have Gazul jewelry (https://www.returnofreckoning.com/armory/item/5672)(https://www.returnofreckoning.com/armory/item/5674), but iirc it's from a long quest in KaK/K8P, and it's per career bonus (you cannot have both healing crit and crit reduction on same char with 2 jewels).

Also you can try searching for influence rewards, sometimes they got %-based bonuses into, depends on your class. CHeck all chapters, especially RvR ones.

In all cases, there is no better crit reduction than gunbad diamond, and afaik there is also no jewel with % heal crit outside of set bonuses and endgear sets.

User avatar
Scottx125
Posts: 545

Re: Looking for a Crit Heal/Crit hit Reduce jewellery on order.

Post#3 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:01 pm

Damn that's unfortunate, I asked around my guild and there was one item that would be perfect but it was from a Skaven event years ago. Had a tali slot and 2% crit reduction on it. Damn shame. Thanks anyway.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
Image
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

User avatar
Sinisterror
Posts: 632

Re: Looking for a Crit Heal/Crit hit Reduce jewellery on order.

Post#4 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:59 am

Scottx125 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:01 pm Damn that's unfortunate, I asked around my guild and there was one item that would be perfect but it was from a Skaven event years ago. Had a tali slot and 2% crit reduction on it. Damn shame. Thanks anyway.
I have that jewerly on few char's and took -2% Armour penetration because all those years ago there still was gear with 3% Crit AND Crit Reduction. Nowadays those items have 1% Crit or crit reduction or something else completely. Negative chance to be crit stacking is too powerful, i would love 7% Crit staff from Bastion Stairs That used to exist. Crits are 35%-55% Dmg increase and that 20% is always based on chance so crit is, well was best way to kill. There still is 3% Heal crit on Gholnaros book/chalice but it is blue so no healing WP/DoK never uses it.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

User avatar
Scottx125
Posts: 545

Re: Looking for a Crit Heal/Crit hit Reduce jewellery on order.

Post#5 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:26 am

Sinisterror wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:59 am
Scottx125 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:01 pm Damn that's unfortunate, I asked around my guild and there was one item that would be perfect but it was from a Skaven event years ago. Had a tali slot and 2% crit reduction on it. Damn shame. Thanks anyway.
I have that jewerly on few char's and took -2% Armour penetration because all those years ago there still was gear with 3% Crit AND Crit Reduction. Nowadays those items have 1% Crit or crit reduction or something else completely. Negative chance to be crit stacking is too powerful, i would love 7% Crit staff from Bastion Stairs That used to exist. Crits are 35%-55% Dmg increase and that 20% is always based on chance so crit is, well was best way to kill. There still is 3% Heal crit on Gholnaros book/chalice but it is blue so no healing WP/DoK never uses it.
It still is, from my own calc Crit is worth twice the amount of willpower that it takes to gain 1 heal power/s. You don't need those items because fortress has 3% crit on it. It's just the jewellery I was looking for to replace my Genesis with the gunbad diamond and something else.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
Image
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

User avatar
Sinisterror
Posts: 632

Re: Looking for a Crit Heal/Crit hit Reduce jewellery on order.

Post#6 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:54 am

Scottx125 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:26 am
Sinisterror wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:59 am
Scottx125 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:01 pm Damn that's unfortunate, I asked around my guild and there was one item that would be perfect but it was from a Skaven event years ago. Had a tali slot and 2% crit reduction on it. Damn shame. Thanks anyway.
I have that jewerly on few char's and took -2% Armour penetration because all those years ago there still was gear with 3% Crit AND Crit Reduction. Nowadays those items have 1% Crit or crit reduction or something else completely. Negative chance to be crit stacking is too powerful, i would love 7% Crit staff from Bastion Stairs That used to exist. Crits are 35%-55% Dmg increase and that 20% is always based on chance so crit is, well was best way to kill. There still is 3% Heal crit on Gholnaros book/chalice but it is blue so no healing WP/DoK never uses it.
It still is, from my own calc Crit is worth twice the amount of willpower that it takes to gain 1 heal power/s. You don't need those items because fortress has 3% crit on it. It's just the jewellery I was looking for to replace my Genesis with the gunbad diamond and something else.
Well true for healers, willpower has always been "Useless" stat to focus on. Heal Crit all the way.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests