Recent Topics

Ads

@Devs Please add group quee!

Let's talk about... everything else
magter3001

Re: @Devs Please add group quee!

Post#61 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:15 am

Dalgrimar wrote:I never ment to say what devs need to do.
I just sayed it would be a nice addition if group quee would get added.
I am prolly wrong yes making this topic.
But i want to clearify that i am really happy with the work you Devs put out and i really enjoy to be able to play WAR again.
I ment with saying "Its annoying to try to sync quees with more than 3 people" that its pretty hard to do scenarios in a comfortable way as a group.
I am 100% not annoyed with the server and respect the devs allot for there work.
I am sory if this topic made some people angry i just wanted to clarify my opinion what would be nice to see in the near future on this server.

I never ment anny offense.
You weren't wrong in stating an opinion. After all, this post is made in the General Discussion tab so a discussion is what most people will try to achieve. I played today with 2 different 6 mans and we spent a couple of times today taking queues with just 4 or 5 of us and leaving one of our friends behind because the queues took a while to pop and we didn't know when the next one would come.

Don't worry about those that try to attack you on the forums, just look at their character names and kill them in-game and show them how it's done. ;)
Agrot 35/40 Aggychopp 32/40
Grelin of Magnus/Badlands ;)

Ads