Recent Topics

Ads

New Pocket item quests locations

Let's talk about... everything else
evildeadbird

Re: New Pocket item quests locations

Post#11 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:58 pm

any plans on collecting info on the t1 jewelry too?
desperately looking for the Greenskin one haha

Ads
yamiyuri707

Post#12 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:52 pm

thanks bro
imagine being mad for someone share hidden stuffs on an 1 thousand player base MMO, what a happyness life

Tothmonra

Post#13 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:57 pm

As I have said before as I get information on the quests Ill be happy to update an add more to the guide. I am largely depending on others to send me info as they find it an as I dig threw posts on the forums an what I here from people in game. So any an all information is welcome from both sides.

Sejanus

Post#14 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:59 am

I'm currently hunting for the accessory unlocks, I've found the quest for a chaos ring, and the greenskin ring. I'm also looking for the locations of the other 2-pc T1 accessory sets. I've found a few, but if anyone has more information, I'd love to hear it.

Edit: I'd even go as far to put a bounty out for any information on the Chapter 4 Accessory sets and these ring/cloak/pocket sets. Gold for any secret hunters out there.

evildeadbird

Post#15 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:44 pm

I got about all the Greenskin stuff BUT the stupid Gutbuster Gourd.
Spoiler:
Glowy Mushroom Spores is found in Mount Bloodhorn in the squig cave (Spore Rock) ~36, 46, Glowy Mushroom (it's the "middle cave" behind the stalagmite formation)
Shiny Barrel Fingz, also Mount Bloodhorn, keg at ~22k, ~44k.
Empty Beer Keg is at ~8k, 43k in Mount Bloodhorn, it's a keg in front of the dwarf statue.
Prickly Bush Trimmings is in Ekrund at 44k, 52k click on the Dense Shrubbery till one starts a short quest.
The Explorer's Kit ring for Greenskin starts at the Dung Pile next to the da Warmaker mill.
Greenskin cloak starts in the very first camp 39, 52, click the Stunty Whippin' Post.

Lareal

Post#16 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:41 am

Thanks for the info. I found most of this, but can't find:

The Explorer's Kit ring for Greenskin starts at the Dung Pile next to the da Warmaker mill. ----(Not sure where that is, maybe I haven't unlocked it on the map)
Greenskin cloak starts in the very first camp 39, 52, click the Stunty Whippin' Post.

Also, for those that can't find him, Huglob Da Finda is in the chapter 4 camp, at 57k,39k. He is an orc, out on the platform over the cannon.

Sejanus

Post#17 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:30 pm

Lareal wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:41 am The Explorer's Kit ring for Greenskin starts at the Dung Pile next to the da Warmaker mill. ----(Not sure where that is, maybe I haven't unlocked it on the map)
So the mill is the giant saw tower in Ch. 2, the pile is in between the huts right in the village. From there, you talk to the shaman inside the hut right next to it.

Grimson

Post#18 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:07 pm

Anyone know where the Dwarf Book of Boom is?

Ads