Recent Topics

Ads

Why do you get downscaled in T1 PvE?

Let's talk about... everything else
Zimzammer

Re: Why do you get downscaled in T1 PvE?

Post#11 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:28 pm

Alright sure there's a mount but how obscure is it that you have to get a quest in t2 for it? A few people in here, myself included didn't know about it.

They could've insta turned you into a chicken to avoid rvr shenanigans. You still end up losing most of your abilities turning things into a snooze fest.

Would love to hear about staff why this is in place, if it's a technical thing where making people not scale down in pve and only in pvp (though the chicken was only in pvp so I doubt that's it).

If you you downscale ppl to 10 for the closest t1 experience, why not apply the same logic to t2 and t3 pve?

Ads
georgehabadasher

Post#12 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:21 am

I have no information that this is the case, but I'd guess it was part of a plan to allow high levels to debolster and participate in T1 RvR that got scrapped. Probably back before they merged the tiers, hence the debolster to level 10.

Aluviya

Post#13 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:05 pm

Zimzammer wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:37 am What's the reason behind being downscaled in pve content for T1?
Makes it rather annoying if you wanna check out the updated content without creating a new character because you lose 75% of you abilities and access to the faster mounts.
I agree, also it makes not much sense it terms of certain world bosses being lvl 40 in T1 like in Chrace.

Bozzax

Post#14 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:16 pm

Derank is 100% annoyance and buggy
Last edited by Bozzax on Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Aluviya

Post#15 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:23 pm

Bozzax wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:16 pm De derank is 100% annoyance and buggy
The way it is implemented currently I absolutely agree. It also bugs out all tactics usually leaving T1.