Recent Topics

Ads

Why do you get downscaled in T1 PvE?

Let's talk about... everything else
Zimzammer

Why do you get downscaled in T1 PvE?

Post#1 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:37 am

What's the reason behind being downscaled in pve content for T1?
Makes it rather annoying if you wanna check out the updated content without creating a new character because you lose 75% of you abilities and access to the faster mounts.

Ads
Menelkir

Re: Why do you get downscaled in T1 PvE?

Post#2 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:22 pm

Same question tbh. And also why does it scales you down to level 10 if that "debolstering" starts working only aftter level 15? Why not debolster to level 15 at least? That would make it a bit more tolerable.

bw10

Post#3 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:38 pm

Its a mystery

Absinth

Post#4 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:43 pm

Zimzammer wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:37 am What's the reason behind being downscaled in pve content for T1?
Makes it rather annoying if you wanna check out the updated content without creating a new character because you lose 75% of you abilities and access to the faster mounts.
There is a 50% mount you can get in t1 for roaming in PVE soo argument "no faster mounts" is wrong.
The debolster is there from what was told to me because without it two things happened:
- LV40 chars were able to oneshot t1 people when those people were flagged for rvr and they would kill them before turning into chicken
- It's made to keep the content of t1 more balanced when you come back i guess? or atleast i heard some voices saying about that

As for level 10 and not 15, its because is the closest you get to t1 experience while having t4 gear.
Shinee DOK | 40/82
YellowGuard BG | 40/62
NuclearBombs SORC | 40/40

Self-proclaimed PVE and Fashionhammer expert

bw10

Post#5 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:30 pm

Absinth wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:43 pm
Zimzammer wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:37 am What's the reason behind being downscaled in pve content for T1?
There is a 50% mount you can get in t1 for roaming in PVE soo argument "no faster mounts" is wrong.
The debolster is there from what was told to me because without it two things happened:
- LV40 chars were able to oneshot t1 people when those people were flagged for rvr and they would kill them before turning into chicken
- It's made to keep the content of t1 more balanced when you come back i guess? or atleast i heard some voices saying about that

As for level 10 and not 15, its because is the closest you get to t1 experience while having t4 gear.
How to get this mount in detail please

Menelkir

Post#6 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:28 pm

You have to do the timed PQ quest, the one where you have to do all of the hard PQs in the zone in 45 minutes or so. It basically requires you to have a high level char helping you, or a party of friends. In other words, possible, but quite a pain. Never saw people trying to lfg for this quest.

Also, while exploiting RvR flag is a possibility, what's the gain from all of that? I mean, it's a real bother for pretty much everyone else, all just to fix an exploit which only a very few would attempt.

Nameless

Post#7 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:38 pm

My issue is with all the live events that make you do t1 quests. Very annoying and pointless. At least make the pqs t2+ (like it is at this event). I hate when the game make you to go at t1 as lvl 40 char, cant get the idea what is the purpose of that
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Absinth

Post#8 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:38 pm

bw10 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:30 pm
How to get this mount in detail please
you go to ch2, every pairing has a quest called hardly fast, it makes you do all 3 hard pq's (empire is the fastest one) in a certain timeframe, if you succeed you gain a 50% ms mount with 75% dismount chance but it can be only used in pve.
Shinee DOK | 40/82
YellowGuard BG | 40/62

Ads
Absinth

Post#9 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:40 pm

Nameless wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:38 pm My issue is with all the live events that make you do t1 quests. Very annoying and pointless. At least make the pqs t2+ (like it is at this event). I hate when the game make you to go at t1 as lvl 40 char, cant get the idea what is the purpose of that
purpose is to promote helping in t1, you have to do certain pq/something soo there is a chance you will help a lowbie.
Shinee DOK | 40/82
YellowGuard BG | 40/62

oaliaen

Post#10 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:17 pm

To prevent high lvls to kill every mob in pve zone ... ppl love pve.