Recent Topics

Ads

so WL basically doing dmg on a choppa level plus pull and pounce and no amoror/resist penalty

Let's talk about... everything else
Speedyluck

so WL basically doing dmg on a choppa level plus pull and pounce and no amoror/resist penalty

Post#1 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:39 am

is it working as intended?

Ads
CyunUnderis

Re: so WL basically doing dmg on a choppa level plus pull and pounce and no amoror/resist penalty

Post#2 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:43 am

Clearly the kind of feedback we like

Andamarine

Re: so WL basically doing dmg on a choppa level plus pull and pounce and no amoror/resist penalty

Post#3 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:32 am

You are wrong SpeedyLuck, Choppa is not doing same dmg as WL does in RvR:

Numbers from oRvRstats for some diffrent RR filters:

Carrers: (Filters all RvR kills, all zones, all timezones, characters all RR levels, from week 10 to week 14)

White Lion - average damage done 9695 %
Choppa - average damage done 7430 %

Carrers: (Filters all RvR kills, all zones, all timezones, characters RR+60, from week 10 to week 14)

White Lion - average damage done 15917 %
Choppa - average damage done 12459 %

Carrers: (Filters all RvR kills, all zones, all timezones, characters RR+80, from week 10 to week 14)

White Lion - average damage done 16919 %
Choppa - average damage done 15825 %

ravezaar

Post#4 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:17 am

are Choppas crying something match them lmao
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Paxsanarion

Post#5 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:44 am

Need more context ……

How many destro bodies in battle space during each encounter and what class types being damaged vs how many white lions being played?

How many order bodies being damaged vs what class types va how many choppas being played?

How many choppas are in organized warbands vs how many white lions in organized warbands during these battles?

Server population in general is more Destro bodies available than order bodies?

Which would mean more bodies to be damaged thus more damage if the white lions are in organized warbands guarded healed etc ?

How many white lions exist on server in organized warbands vs how many choppas in organized warbands?

A lot more to RVR than just damage numbers and kills as it pertains to balance

Damage numbers alone without context do not tell the whole story

I have never played either of these classes so no bias :-)

bw10

Post#6 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:48 am

wls are absolutely bonkers now with innate 20% strikethru, 2 hits per sec channel that procs everything 360 around u. this is why most wb leaders on order lead with wl and why wls dominate killboard every month. i dont care though. not far from bis on choppa and if nothing changes ill just roll one myself

JohnnyWayne

Post#7 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:51 am

Paxsanarion wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:44 am Need more context ……

How many destro bodies in battle space during each encounter and what class types being damaged vs how many white lions being played?

How many order bodies being damaged vs what class types va how many choppas being played?

How many choppas are in organized warbands vs how many white lions in organized warbands during these battles?

Server population in general is more Destro bodies available than order bodies?

Which would mean more bodies to be damaged thus more damage if the white lions are in organized warbands guarded healed etc ?

How many white lions exist on server in organized warbands vs how many choppas in organized warbands?

A lot more to RVR than just damage numbers and kills as it pertains to balance

Damage numbers alone without context do not tell the whole story

I have never played either of these classes so no bias :-)

Yea you can keep your whataboutism. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_large_numbers

None of those questions matter on the grand scale of things, and the numbers provided are of that scale (multiple weeks, active fights, organized wbs on both sides, both sides are dominant at times - with the increasing amount of data it balances out). Add a few weeks and nothing will change is my guess as fights were not overly onesided.

Garamore

Post#8 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:07 am

There is a bug with choppa atm that is seeing its hits not actually hit thus massively reducing their damage. I was easily out dpsing all the choppas in the wb last night on mara by over 50%.

WL doing greater than Choppa damage plus the massive aoe interupt and all the other skills.

I think it rivals even the most broken classes ever to ever appear in a MMO atm.
Garamore - Chosen Garamar - Marauder Garachop - Choppa Garamor - Slayer

Warband leader for Hand of Blood

https://www.twitch.tv/therealgaramore

Ads
Rotgut

Post#9 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:19 am

Dude i don't envy the devs and the balance team at all. You fix one thing just for something else breaks, then the balance team have to try and figure out what is too strong or too weak but the goddamn data is skewed because of bugs.

When did ID/Stompin/Flurry/Extra Chopping break? It wasn't when Stompin' was released. How long did it take for people to notice? Is there another bug out there nobody noticed yet?

Life is pain and misery, man.

Hazmy
Community Management

Post#10 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:35 am

I can confirm from our side that the bug surrounding Flurry / Lotsa Choppin not doing damage is fixed and should be deployed in the next patch.

More Inevitable Doom Bugs and other issues about Area Effect Abilities are also being investigated, and the next Balance Patch will address Area of Effect Radius of Abilities, including White Lions.

Let's wait for the changes to roll out and look at the results again after.