Recent Topics

Ads

Mara pull is a nice idea but...

Let's talk about... everything else
Ninjagon

Re: Mara pull is a nice idea but...

Post#91 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:38 am

Yes , I agree with you, that there are (and should be) skills and tools which no other faction have. The right kind of diversity is a huge bonus for all players. (Look at StarCraft II with 3 completely different and cool races).

But these (fck) pulls are disruptive and abused with little to no real defense against it.
Not good, not cool, and not right.
Ninjab - The White Lion. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Ads
CyunUnderis

Post#92 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:56 am

Ninjagon wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:38 am But these (fck) pulls are disruptive and abused with little to no real defense against it.
"no real defense against it" ?

Taunt, Stagger, use LoS (can and should be better if the pull is finally fixed), Vault's Tempering, any defensive morale, SM M2 + AoE punt, stacking Dissipation, ...

Tools exist, you just need to use it properly.

You talked to me like I'm a kid who doesn't understand your point. I am and I provide some solutions already. Some members of the community debunked the video of the pull which could easily be thwarted. At the moment, this thread is just a joke, where one side vents their frustration about a bugged skill that should be fixed as soon as possible, under the guise of a drama between 2 guilds.

Both side has different tools (that I already post in another thread), different strength, but several skills are common to both factions (like Taunt, Stagger or SM/BO's Immunities).

rrrutsss

Post#93 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:14 pm

CyunUnderis wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:56 am
Ninjagon wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:38 am But these (fck) pulls are disruptive and abused with little to no real defense against it.
"no real defense against it" ?

Taunt, Stagger, use LoS (can and should be better if the pull is finally fixed), Vault's Tempering, any defensive morale, SM M2 + AoE punt, stacking Dissipation, ...

Tools exist, you just need to use it properly.

You talked to me like I'm a kid who doesn't understand your point. I am and I provide some solutions already. Some members of the community debunked the video of the pull which could easily be thwarted. At the moment, this thread is just a joke, where one side vents their frustration about a bugged skill that should be fixed as soon as possible, under the guise of a drama between 2 guilds.

Both side has different tools (that I already post in another thread), different strength, but several skills are common to both factions (like Taunt, Stagger or SM/BO's Immunities).
Taunt is not a defence. Taunt goes on cokldown and mara just presses pull again and thats it.
There should come an internal cooldown after youve tried to pull and failed (los ,taunt) maybe 5 seconds

CyunUnderis

Post#94 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:48 pm

rrrutsss wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:14 pm Taunt is not a defence. Taunt goes on cokldown and mara just presses pull again and thats it.
There should come an internal cooldown after youve tried to pull and failed (los ,taunt) maybe 5 seconds
Why is it not a good solution ? There should be more taunts in your WB than pulls in the opposing WB (because more tanks and you won't stack only Marauders).

Even if it is not a perfect solution (the player may have difficulty selecting the caster, no CD on the pull, etc.), it remains an acceptable solution because it will give the target enough time to break the LoS. Taunts can be cycled on the Marauder(s) to prevent them from catching a player.

On the other hand, I am completely in tune with the fact that the spell should be released on CD once interrupted, as all channeled ones currently are.

Grimir

Post#95 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:43 pm

Complaining about mara pull, ok i can understand how frustrating pull is.
But BTW, who trust the monthly and weekly leaderboard, mara or WL ?
How many mara in it ?
How many WL in it and why so many ?
8-)

Minisynn

Post#96 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:28 am

After careful consideration from the first Order WB I've gotten to play in months and 4/7 of my deaths for the night being from Brogun's Mara pulls, I have decided that I am once again an Order prider and Mara pull should be removed from the game 😎
Engineer enjoyer | Finnbarr/Fionnbharr | Finnmarr/Fionnbharra | Nightmare | Youtube

Garamore

Post#97 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:36 am

Can we ban all WLs whilst we are at it as im sure they killed a few people too recently.
Garamore - Chosen Garamar - Marauder Garachop - Choppa Garamor - Slayer

Warband leader for Hand of Blood

https://www.twitch.tv/therealgaramore

Dajciekrwi

Post#98 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 am

Well, i suggest swich off Mara pull for two weeks, and we see the results:)
Maybe, all these Order players who are "killed by pull " will stop dying ?
To be honest i expect that Mara pull will come back back faster then i think, why?
Because without such instrumnets, all warbands battles will be incredible long, slow and monotonous. Just two linses of tank + healers standing 2 hours in one place, and only numbers start matters, even more then now.
So yes, let take away pull, i like to see how ppl get what they want :)

Ads
Templa

Post#99 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:48 am

Give Mara a gapclose and i am fine with it. Either i pull enemy to me or i pull myself to enemy.

yes?no?
Image Image

Moonbiter

Post#100 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:54 am

Templa wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:48 am Give Mara a gapclose and i am fine with it. Either i pull enemy to me or i pull myself to enemy.

yes?no?
Jumping mara. Yes. Yes!!