Post#11 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:28 pm

It's very often happens in scenarios.
[RU]GreenFire. //Grimward/Albiona/Edwin/many others

Ads
Tiggo
Former Staff

Re: Whats with the new channeling bug?

Post#12 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:31 pm

prbly. its more present now as buffs/debuffs arent removed often as they should?
- Martock - Tiggo - Antigonos - Mago - Hamilkar - Melquart
- Smooshie (Destro)

Zxul

Post#13 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:03 pm

Azarael wrote: Since this only happens in zerg versus high HP target conditions, it's not a priority to fix.
Problem is, it is happening solo vs order, and yesterday it happened in pretty much every fight- with in quite a few me not being able to execute a single Rend. Which pretty much makes a dps dok unplayable.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Soulcheg

Post#14 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:14 pm

Aza, it starts happening almost in any scenario, sometimes i stand right near target - and channelings just won't apply, though we are both on the one plain. Sometimes i can press it 10 times in a row - animations starts and stops at once, and again and again and again.

If you need frapsed video with this bug - just say, i can get it anytime :/
[RU]GreenFire. //Grimward/Albiona/Edwin/many others

Sulorie

Post#15 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:33 am

I can verify it happens in sc against squishy targets on sorc. How large is the buff list? :D
Dying is no option.

Zxul

Post#16 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:46 am

And again, died cause I couldn't get off a single Rend in a fight. Fix it- as it is dps dok become unplayable.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

Zealote

Post#17 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:14 am

Obv it's nothing to do with the buff list when it's afffecting casts/channels on yourself/mobs/players but wrt to it being due to melee range issue: is that possible if it also happens to casts, inc ones on yourself? :?

Unless we're talking about diff things, it often cancels the cast/channel at about 25% but for me it's when I mash the same key, e.g. on magus: FRF -> hit RW a few times, RW often gets interrupted. But if I wait a brief moment, and hit RW once, it never happens (assumed it was sth to do with waiting for gcd to end but dno).

@Lxul Try waiting for gcd to end before using RS after another ability, it's awkward at first but it works for Ruthless Assault on witch elf at least.
Aetir

Tesq

Post#18 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:13 am

aza, this happen to normal skill as well it happen due to server lag, the client use the skill cos the target it's in range but then server dont answer or when it does the target it's not in the range, alredy happened a lot on my chosen with suppression lately.

didn't check if the skill consume ap too but it goes in CD.

Ads
Azarael

Post#19 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:56 am

Oh, there's another condition for cancelling a channel that I didn't mention. If you hit the channel key again after casting, the server will break it.
Zxul wrote:And again, died cause I couldn't get off a single Rend in a fight. Fix it- as it is dps dok become unplayable.
I don't appreciate being ordered what to do. Especially when I've been playing 2H WP and have noticed no problems with Divine Assault.

Zxul

Post#20 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:14 am

Azarael wrote:Oh, there's another condition for cancelling a channel that I didn't mention. If you hit the channel key again after casting, the server will break it.
Not the case- happening with me hitting Rend a single time and waiting.
Azarael wrote:
Zxul wrote:And again, died cause I couldn't get off a single Rend in a fight. Fix it- as it is dps dok become unplayable.
I don't appreciate being ordered what to do. Especially when I've been playing 2H WP and have noticed no problems with Divine Assault.
Its not ordering but asking to fix it, since it is impossible to play dps dok when whatever a Rend will work or not is pretty much a guess.

And no idea about Divine Assult- however other doks ingame complained about Rend problem as well. If it is as Tesq mentioned due to server lag, might be cause of difference in server load depending on the time of the day and number of players logged in. Does seems to be more of a problem in a more loaded hours.