Recent Topics

Ads

Devs: NA primetime RVR Needs your Help!

Let's talk about... everything else
Sera

Re: Devs: NA primetime RVR Needs your Help!

Post#51 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:43 pm

The situation is very simple.

RoR needs some marketing in the NA time zone. There are not enough palyers simply. NA players need to step up and advertise on gaming forums.

Keep defenses wont happen unless the sides are balanced, cause of the lack of postern doors and irritating bugs like pull through walls and gates. I'd give medallion rewards on successful defense, not for taking an empty keep.
Sera

Ads
bloodi
Suspended

Post#52 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:07 pm

Sera wrote:The situation is very simple.

RoR needs some marketing in the NA time zone. There are not enough palyers simply. NA players need to step up and advertise on gaming forums.
There has been plenty of marketing for NA, there is multiple posts on reddit and things like that.

But then most of them ask where the server is located, find its on EU and claim that the ping for them is too high or that its not interesting without t4.

The sad truth is unless you go and open a server just for NA, cater to their needs and satisfy their whining, most of NA is not interested in it.

Coryphaus

Post#53 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:13 pm

bloodi wrote:
The sad truth is unless you go and open a server just for NA, cater to their needs and satisfy their whining, most of NA is not interested in it.

Well then you should obviously open up a server located in NA that already in T4 just for us :)

Portni

Post#54 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:39 pm

Pixie126 wrote:I would love to see the loot bags put back in. There always needs to be something given for defending a keep. It was a lot easier when there was only 1 ramp to the lord room. When they added the second one it got damned difficult. Particularly when there was smaller numbers. My husband likes to tell me about the time when he (archmage) held defense on the Covenant of Flame with 2 other friends (an inronbreaker and witch hunter) and 1 stranger (can't remember class). Ironbreaker and Hold the Line for the win. They did this for over 20 minutes. 2 ways up, then adding in picklock and bypass made it almost impossible to mount a defense. Sorry, rant over... Thank god it's Friday and I can get out and see some live music....
I think that because here is alpha and experimental server 1 keep with only 1 ramp could be implemented - temporary - for each side.

bloodi
Suspended

Post#55 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:41 pm

Portni wrote:I think that because here is alpha and experimental server 1 keep with only 1 ramp could be implemented - temporary - for each side.
I think your ideas are bad and you shoul feel bad.

Anyone who played War with just one ramp and wants it back can only be some kind of masochist.

Ninepaces

Post#56 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:49 pm

is the ping so bad for NA ppl?

Coryphaus

Post#57 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:30 am

Ninepaces wrote:is the ping so bad for NA ppl?
Not at all, i have fine ping

Portni

Post#58 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:49 pm

bloodi wrote:
I think your ideas are bad and you shoul feel bad.

Anyone who played War with just one ramp and wants it back can only be some kind of masochist.
I am crying now :...(((

Ads
Sera

Post#59 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:42 am

bloodi wrote:
Sera wrote:The situation is very simple.

There has been plenty of marketing for NA, there is multiple posts on reddit and things like that.

But then most of them ask where the server is located, find its on EU and claim that the ping for them is too high or that its not interesting without t4.

I played on NA server from EU, never had lag issues. This is hypocriticism.
Sera

Abolition

Post#60 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:56 am

Any NA complaining about "lag" and "ping" should try moving to Australia and try playing.

Server location is fine, latency is fine.
Image Abolition | Image AboGroupHeals | Image DontEatMe Bro