Recent Topics

Ads

Questions regarding Leading Shots and Dity Tricks

Let's talk about... everything else
Luth

Re: Questions regarding Leading Shots and Dity Tricks

Post#221 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:33 am

Nanji wrote:(srsly why does no one give hp debuff the credit it deserves?)
I do. hrhr

Imo the destro faction is generally blessed with debuffs, while the order faction has a better "raw damage output" (under the line).

Ads
Bretin

Post#222 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:22 pm

Luth wrote:Imo the destro faction is generally blessed with debuffs, while the order faction has a better "raw damage output" (under the line).
that is not true, destru classes are in general better for solo play while order has a better overall synergy between their classes.

debuff wise i would say it is pretty even. dps wise (if you compare classes 1:1) destru got the edge.

SilverWF
Suspended

Post#223 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:29 pm

User warned for this post (unconstructive posting.)
Bretin wrote:destru classes are in general better for solo play
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Made my day
Bretin: "destru classes are in general better for solo play" :lol:
A lot of addons here | Just a few T3 vids from live game | Remove IP-blocking at forum!

Bozzax

Post#224 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:58 pm

Nanji wrote:you can generally say that order is op due to crit stacking
Fixed it for you

HNY
Last edited by Bozzax on Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Bretin

Post#225 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:59 pm

User also warned for this post (unconstructive posting.)
SilverWF wrote:User warned for this post (unconstructive posting.)
Bretin wrote:destru classes are in general better for solo play
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Made my day
Last edited by Bretin on Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nanji

Post#226 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:00 pm

Bozzax wrote:
Nanji wrote:you can generally say that order is op due to crit stacking
Fixed it for you

HNY
No, go and fix your l2p issue.
inactive on forums to avoid final ban

class imbalance = l2p issue

Luth

Post#227 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:04 pm

Bretin wrote:
Luth wrote:Imo the destro faction is generally blessed with debuffs, while the order faction has a better "raw damage output" (under the line).
that is not true, destru classes are in general better for solo play while order has a better overall synergy between their classes.

debuff wise i would say it is pretty even. dps wise (if you compare classes 1:1) destru got the edge.
Na, my post was unclear. With "under the line" i meant the typical 2/2/2 setups you see in T4.
Imo the debuff potential on the destruction is higher because of the marauder, the various wounds debuffs and most important the WP (as probably the most played order healer) ezmode group cleanse can't cleanse the majority of the incoming heal- and wounds debuffs you usually encounter.
So the often favoured double WP setup is rly bad when it comes to cleanse the destro melee train (or the mighty SH :mrgreen: ).

It was actually more a statement on the general possibilities on most of the 08/15 2/2/2 group setups people seem to favour in the game.
Spoiler:

TenTonHammer

Post#228 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:57 pm

why do people do double wp/dok? its bad precisely for the reason you stated wp cant deal with mara and dok cant deal with ib hdbuff

Ads
noisestorm

Post#229 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:01 pm

Dok has one of the strongest morales with its M2 in the whole game. Hence double Dok is okay, while WP is not.
Also Dok cleanses everything but Kotbs/IB/WL, which makes it even stronger compared to the WP, who cannot cleanse any incoming healdebuffs.
Last edited by noisestorm on Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tesq

Post#230 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:02 pm

Scrilian wrote:I got it. Make DT 30% crit(melee, heal, ranged +10) buff a blessing so you can shatter it, just like you can cleanse CS 50% damage debuff (melee, ranged -25). :D
*the true way of calculating*
didn't get if youy were serious or not but the problems is even change that you will need to cleanse 1 buff from each enemy while this proc instead for all aprty with 1 block, also cleanse CS it's easier due the aoe cleanse and the need to st crit someone, it's also improbable that this would results in being able to cleanse healer in backlines, so maybe you would be able to shatter some melee, but it's totaly difficut shatter it when 80% if enchantement and blessing are stacked by healers hot.