Recent Topics

Ads

Patience leads to victory!

Let's talk about... everything else
Viruz

Patience leads to victory!

Post#1 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:29 pm

as the subject says : Patience leads to victory!

Fellow community, please remember there is still alot of work there has to be done in Warhammer Online AOR! My eyes allready see alot of frustation. Take it easy fellows, this will defently take some months, before the game will be ''Play Able''

Let them do their best without us all killing the forum with unnecessary questions & posts... It will be fixed! There is now hope for the game!

Agian... Easy lads! We will all be on the field agian fighting for our rights! Summer is near/Allready here! Once the summer is done.... Well... Lets hope the game is ready to be played there. What a great Winter we will be having!

I think i speak for many when i say : Thanks for the hard work you guys are putting into this, Dev Team! This Project you guys are fixing, will defently be paying back in Large numbers one day!

- Viruz -

Ads
JeFawk

Re: Patience leads to victory!

Post#2 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:33 pm

Hello, welcome to the forum. I could get 5 girlfriends in the time it took me to write some stupid code....just saying. And I'm one ugly **********.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#3 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:33 pm

Hai, welcome to the community, officially :P

You are very correct that it will take a long time to get certain things working correctly. I can't say how long. But when it is ready, it will be added to the game. Lots of things little and small will be fixed and incrementally updated.

Summer is here, but brace yourself. Winter is coming...

wonderful

Post#4 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:34 pm

Absolutely. I'm just grateful to see and hear the game once again!

JeFawk

Post#5 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:37 pm

Elven wrote:incrementally updated.
Lol for me it's more like 1 update that has 2 bugs, then a patch that fixes deletes your **** launcher by mistake and ads 2 bugs...then finally another update that's half good any **** way.

Viruz

Post#6 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:39 pm

As i typed #JeFawk : Patience leads to victory ;)

Elven
Former Staff

Post#7 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:39 pm

JeFawk wrote:
Elven wrote:incrementally updated.
Lol for me it's more like 1 update that has 2 bugs, then a patch that fixes deletes your **** launcher by mistake and ads 2 bugs...then finally another update that's half good any **** way.
Or in Jeje's case. Excessively updated :D

Lindisfarne

Post#8 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:11 pm

There has been a ton of progress already, i can't imagine how much work it took to get this far. I know ill be here pwning until the bitter end. My only regret is i cannot help on development much.
free typi
Lindisfarne Massacre--Northernrage--Pagans Mind--Dio

Ads
Lazyfimfim

Post#9 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:55 am

I agree with Lindis, i'm just a grateful random dude, but sadly, i can't help more here.
"For the sake of Ulthuan, we need to help the Empire of Men" Prince Tyrion

wonderful

Post#10 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:58 am

Lazyfimfim wrote:I agree with Lindis, i'm just a grateful random dude, but sadly, i can't help more here.
A lot of us feel the same way. However we can help simply by keeping the community alive and being positive. Don't forget how powerful the word of mouth can be' it's some of the best advertisement.