Recent Topics

Ads

[hold] Am/sham lifetap healing

For proposals that have been rejected.
Morf

[hold] Am/sham lifetap healing

Post#1 » Wed May 17, 2017 3:54 pm

Issue - fury of da green, energy of vaul, i'll take that and balance essence are overperforming when they consume heal stacks.

How to fix this, firstly allow fury of da green, energy of vaul,i'll take that and balance essence to be affected by incoming heal debuffs when they consume a heal stack, the reason why they shouldnt be affected by incoming heal debuffs when not consuming a heal stack (ie as dps sham/am) is because you dont benefit from cast time and ap reduction, can not be cast on the move aswell as not receiving a boost to the skill you would get when working the mechanic.

Secondly fury of da green and energy of vaul being able to be affected by cd reduction abilities such as chop fasta and whispering winds is also an issue and i believe they should get the same treatment as divine mend and khaines invigoration so you are unable to spam them, whether or not they should be affected by cd increase abilities is something that i think should be discussed although my thought is that they shouldnt and i imagine it would be alot easier to implement if they were given the same treatment as divine mend and khaines invigoration.
Morfee - Shaman / Mynnos - Kotbs / Grubod - Black Orc / Snubz - Squig Herder

Ads
Gerv
Banned

Re: Am/sham lifetap healing

Post#2 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:04 am

On hold, investigating if currently possible.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Penril

Re: [hold] Am/sham lifetap healing

Post#3 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:37 pm

Declining because a very similar proposal was moved.