Recent Topics

Ads

Abiilities to remove control effects

Structured balance proposals should be posted here. Posts in this section will be taken into account during class balance reviews.
Tobias26

Abiilities to remove control effects

Post#1 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:16 pm

Hi to all. Everyone knows that in the game there are often situations when the player knows that now will get control or the player will be thrown out of the battlefield, but can not do anything against it. Such moments can decide the outcome of the local battle, and often the outcome of the whole scenario. It seems to me that this element of predictability and inevitability should be corrected. My suggestion is as follows:

Add to ability like Juggernaut an additional effect immunity to any control (or to some kinds of control) on 5 seconds (time can be adjusted). This will allow you to use this ability in advance to prevent control in a critical situation. Also, the ability appears of considerable tactical use in fighting large groups (rvr) for a decisive attack, or repel the enemy attack.

I propose to introduce this as an experiment for a while (because such a change will significantly affect the gameplay).
Duis - Chosen 79
Tobiasx - KotBS 70

Ads