Recent Topics

Ads

WL-Several suggestions

Structured balance proposals should be posted here. Posts in this section will be taken into account during class balance reviews.
Sundowner

WL-Several suggestions

Post#1 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:52 am

Hello, I'd like to present some feedback and suggestions on WL, because I think the class would use some tuning in several areas.

Speed training- main utility of WL comes from pet (fetch and kd), but without speed training tactic it is unusable. the pet runs too slowly to reach target, which mandates given tactic to be slotted if you want to use pet for anything but crit damage bonus bot. While mara receives pull without any pet or tactic needed and squig does not need pet to kd at all (he can pounce+Kd instantly, while wl needs pet for it). My suggestion will be to increase pet's baseline runspeed bt 50% (as tactic does, same could be done to squig melee pet, if devs deem this necessary). Given tactic would free up slot for wl as other careers have it, sacrificing one tactic slot to make pet somehow usable (when dmg and utility of the class is tied to the pet, and other careers get similar skills without tactic slot required) should not be mandatory.

Path of axeman and positioning- given mastery tree was designed with following in mind: pet tanks and you deal damage and several abilities require positioning (flank or back). The problem with this approach is that in pvp no one focuses on pet (esp. when pet is in ttt) and other classes get similar skills without positionin requirement.

these skills are: primal fury (increases dmg. by 25% when attacking from flank or back), mara's has mutated agressor which gives similar bonus but without positioning requirement). Thin the herd (50% outgoing heal debuff which requires you to be at the flank or back of the target, no other classes have similar requirements for heal debuffs. Trained to threaten- increases crit. chance by 5% when attacking from flank and back. Shattering blow- str debuff only applies when attacking from sides or back.

Ads