Recent Topics

Ads

[melee dps] ideas

For proposals that have been rejected.
Asherdoom

[melee dps] ideas

Post#1 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:57 pm

Hello

i wish to leave here my ideas concerning the melee dps in ror.
As we all can clearly see, in both siege and scenarios, ranged dps really dominate over melee ones, except someone is sleeping! (LOL)
Other problem is these class totally lack any real survival CD and so make them frustrating...

actually, after playing here for 2 years, i noticed the following:
WE/WH: go in kill a healer, die, resurrect and repeat... kamikaze class.
Mara/WL: nice damage and wl got good mobility/pounce, while mara being thoughts ops overall. yet they get nucqearized from ranged...
Slayer/choppa: i think the bottom of food chain... free kills unless half war band babysit you...

so my main idea is to balance a little the melee and tank presence on the field.

1) Melee dps chop/slayer: reduce damage taken in rage mechanic by 10%. you will be a free kill anytime you TRY )read: try) to reach melee combat. in return, lower their damage by same amount during enrage (65 instead of 75% at cap).

2)WE/WH: the got insane burst but are a pathetic class: once they get focussed, boom!!!! release spirit!!! yay!
idea is: make incognito/stealth cost less AP per second, and lower a little their burst while increasing a little their survival.

3) mara/wl: very nice classes, only thing is: remove their guardbot dependance... or lower it (i will write down.)

Make all melee dps a little more durable and reduce guard amount to 25% while giving melee dps 25% more resistance so they can solo a little better or at least do something in scenario if a tank won't guard them for X reason.

sorry for disturb and happy gaming!

Ads
Penril

Re: [melee dps] ideas

Post#2 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:18 pm

Declining. "lower a little their burst", "increasing a little their survivability" and "remove/lower their guard dependance" are not proper proposals.