Arena

Black ork 3 useless abilities with same effect

Post#1 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:10 pm

Class: Black Ork.

Problem:
Tuffer n' Nails - Increases armor and deal damage
We'z Bigger - Increases armor of all groupmates within 20 feet and deal damage
Da Greenest - 25% chance to increase armor of all groupmates within 100 feet

Since everybody use armor buff potions, any of those abilities became useless, because armor buffs aren't stuck in general.
Most important that is 3 armor buffs don't stuck between each other and basically do the same thing in different ways. Can't think of another class that have such nonsence.

Proposal:
Those abilities should be reworked, only one armor increasing buff should stay, others should be replaced by another buff/debuff abilities or at least should bear more effects (Tuffer n' Nails, We'z Bigger).

My personal proposition:
Da Greenest - 25% chance to increase armor may be replaced by absorb shield proc effect (like Swordmaster's) for physical damage.

Tuffer n' Nails - may be changed to increasing parry, disrupt and dodge for 5-10% instead of armor buff.

This way there will be only one armor buff that can be used on players in 20 feet, so people will play carefully and party members will save one more reason to stay together.

Ads
Penril

Re: Black ork 3 useless abilities with same effect

Post#2 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:02 pm

Declining. Those buffs actually let you use other potions or run different setups. A few examples:

- TnN: Lets you run any other potion you want.
- We'z bigger: Same but for your group. Use this if you don't want to use Da Geenest!. Maybe you just want to run stat steal). If you have a Dok, he can run Celerity.
- Da Greenest: Same as We'z bigger.

If other potions are not as good as an armor potion, that's an entirely different balance discussion. Same with Dok-groups vs non-Dok-groups. My personal proposal would actually be something like making skill-based armor buffs much better than armor pots. But I won't make that proposal; maybe someone else will.