Yes.
48%
No.
52%
Total votes: 124

Tesq

Re: New cap dmg

Post#51 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:54 pm

in the end i just lost a 5% on my armor it bugs me more what i have lost in resitences after the respect.

Ads
roadkillrobin

Post#52 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:16 pm

It will only be some time before melee assist train premades gonna reilize that it's easier to kill the tank guarding then it is killing the guarded target. Trust me. Tanks will be higher priority targets within a couple days if changes arn't being made really soon and it's gonna disrupt the ballance of the game.

ruv

Post#53 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:06 pm

let me chime in. All dps hit hard. You can kill them. Tanks are another issue. They hit way to hard and it takes half a WB to kill one ( at least in live heavy tanks lacked damage) . Same with healers if they have a guard it's insane.

This is Warhammer. Learn to die.

Ruvarian 35/40 SW
Proud member of Fatal - Let the blood run.
Last edited by ruv on Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

roadkillrobin

Post#54 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:25 am

heavy tanks hit for 75-150 dmg thats basicly nothing....

Sizer

Post#55 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:37 am

Annaise16 wrote:People's memories are so short. Massive dps spikes and short ttk weren't introduced with the rr80-100 patch, they were always part of the game in tier 4. A lot of people were always unhappy with the short ttk. That is why defensive sovereign sets were introduced when sov gear was re-designed.

Annihilator gear should help the current situation because they were the healing sets for the healing classes, while the dps annihilator sets had a bias toward defensive stats on most classes.

For now, encourage people to spec more defensively if they are unhappy with the ttk. I always hated the fact that the AOR devs were too timid to put a page on the game's website that would encourage people worried about ttk to spec more defensively, and show them how to do so. Instead, all we got were idiots on the forums telling people that wanted to run a more defensive spec on their dps toons (and tanks) that it was a waste of time and that they would never kill anything.
This is such a poor line of reasoning. "Well if dps is too high just play only a full deftard wp/dok and it wont be so high!". Seriously, we dont all want to play those classes, and fyi, the other 4 healers DO spec full retard, they have to in order to have even the slightest chance of surviving.

In fact, pretty much everyone except dps DID spec full retard on live, and the only reason dps couldnt spec full retard was that without going glass cannon theyd have no chance of killing anyone being healed by 2x wps, even if the wps were full retard they could outheal anything but a glass cannon (and ofc 2x dok groups were the same thing). And everyone hated it, except the people who played in the 2 tank 2 mdps 2 wp/dok groups 24/7.

Sounds like youre the one who doesnt remember live. Just because TTK was measured in seconds for most of live it doesnt mean it was a good thing.

Also, to stay on track, hit a 1450 auto on my choppa earlier, and wasnt capped on str. Next time il have to ss it.
Aenea - SW / Aeneaa - AM
Sizer - Shaman / Artsupplies - Sorc

roadkillrobin

Post#56 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:17 am

Tesq wrote:in the end i just lost a 5% on my armor it bugs me more what i have lost in resitences after the respect.
Well it's not just the 5% reduction in armor, should be about the same in ressistances aswell
And softcap just went up meaning dps bonuses went up from 150 to 185 aswell.
Also all armor debuffs and ressistance debuffs will be stronger.

Toldavf

Post#57 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:24 am

Im still sat on near 50% for my corp and 45 on spirit ele is only 40ish i can live with this. I imagine my group has pretty much the same.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

Sulorie

Post#58 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:26 am

Gobtar wrote:
bloodi wrote:
Mavella wrote:Slow boil? Vision of torment? Both their burst just got a lot stronger.
As far as i know, both of them are never used for burst rotations.
On harder to kill targets: CW> VoT> WoP> DB/AB >GB> ImpDo>HoR

For BWs SB is another way of masking BB.
This rotation is correct. No idea what bloodi is talking. Btw, never use doombolt in a dot rotation, we don't have 3sec cast time and it's not spirit damage. AB performs much better.
Dying is no option.

Ads
roadkillrobin

Post#59 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:00 am

Toldavf wrote:Im still sat on near 50% for my corp and 45 on spirit ele is only 40ish i can live with this. I imagine my group has pretty much the same.
Are you a Chosen with Ressist Aura??? Coz the Aura will give more ressists due to lvl increase.
However those who havn't got an ressist buff should have gotten a lower vallue.

bichka

Post#60 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:54 am

Tesq wrote:it can't be save annihilator is a t4 set for the sake of the test of new stuff we have to bear it some in a while.
you forgot to say that lvl32 was t4
so no, annihilator is t3 set in current situation.