Recent Topics

Ads

invalid name/ password

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Eldanari

Re: invalid name/ password

Post#91 » Sun May 15, 2016 11:14 pm

Hi Elven,

i am Eldanari. My problem is that i get a new pw from warhammer sended per E Mail.
I clicked on the link to activate the password but now the client tells me always "Invalid Username/Password".
What can i do now or i only need to wait or i should do something i didnt talked with board admin is it important?

Thank you mate

Have fun Eldanari

Ads
catholicism198

Post#92 » Mon May 16, 2016 1:22 am

Eldanari wrote:Hi Elven,

i am Eldanari. My problem is that i get a new pw from warhammer sended per E Mail.
I clicked on the link to activate the password but now the client tells me always "Invalid Username/Password".
What can i do now or i only need to wait or i should do something i didnt talked with board admin is it important?

Thank you mate

Have fun Eldanari
You have to wait for them to restart the server... it takes a while... I waited nearly 4 days. You can create a temp account like a GM suggested- it's not the same though.

Eldanari

Post#93 » Mon May 16, 2016 10:49 am

Hi but yesterday at 1 o clock german time the server get a restart but it doesnt work now too.

I need to wait one more time or a server reboot?

Thank you

looxaar

Post#94 » Sat May 28, 2016 11:50 pm

hi,
i can't connect : invalid password/username
plz help me
thx.

looxaar

Post#95 » Tue May 31, 2016 12:53 pm

it's ok for me.
thx for your work !

JohnnyWayne

Post#96 » Tue May 31, 2016 6:42 pm

Well, I'm having the same issue right now: invalid password / username. Never changed either.
Don't know whats happening but the website also responses slowly.

LordHomungus

Post#97 » Tue May 31, 2016 6:45 pm

same here same ****

JohnnyWayne

Post#98 » Tue May 31, 2016 6:48 pm

Just found it in another thread: Gameserver is down, oh and don't reset your password.

Ads
LordHomungus

Post#99 » Tue May 31, 2016 6:56 pm

why not reset ??

Elven
Former Staff

Post#100 » Tue May 31, 2016 7:03 pm

Why not find something else to do while you're waiting?

Copy pasta in many different threads so that maybe, just maybe, people will read and know what's going on.

Elven wrote:Don't change your passwords. Honestly, I don't know why you would believe that the password that you've used many times to play normally, but now suddenly doesn't work, makes you think that it has to be changed.

The better option would be to contact a staff member, who will tell you: "Don't change your password. The server is offline". Which has been posted in many, many threads. Including the Server status thread.

Sit tight. Wait.

Or better yet, find something productive to do until the server is live once more... ;)