Recent Topics

Ads

Euro 2016!

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
BeneTleilax

Re: Euro 2016!

Post#41 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:25 pm

Keyser wrote:I think it is hard to say where France is standing at the moment. The team has not faced a top opponent for a long time. If you want to evaluate the French by their players club performances last season, it is just an mediocre team with two freaks of nature, Griezmann and Pogba. On the other hand I think Deschamps is doing a heck of a job as a coach and he will push his players to the limit.
Hopefully it is going to be a great game on Thursday!
Spoiler:
Revenge for Iceland!

Ads
Keyser

Post#42 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:52 pm

All in all it was a pretty shitty Euro with a couple of memorable games, such as Bel-Ita, Iceland-Eng, Wal-Bel, Ita-Ger, Fra-Ger, Ita-Spain and many many extremely boring games. Hopefully they gonna decrease the amount of teams back to 16.
BeneTleilax wrote:
Keyser wrote:I think it is hard to say where France is standing at the moment. The team has not faced a top opponent for a long time. If you want to evaluate the French by their players club performances last season, it is just an mediocre team with two freaks of nature, Griezmann and Pogba. On the other hand I think Deschamps is doing a heck of a job as a coach and he will push his players to the limit.
Hopefully it is going to be a great game on Thursday!
Spoiler:
Revenge for Iceland!
Not anymore :D
Kesr

Ossos
Banned

Post#43 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:14 pm

gg

Ezella

Post#44 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:28 pm

Muitos parabéns Portugal for winning the European Championship and merci France for beeing such a good host (and of course grats to the vice championship)!

btw Zara Larsson in 'catsuit' ... yummy
Keyser wrote: ... Hopefully they gonna decrease the amount of teams back to 16.
absolutely agree on this.

Dabbart

Post#45 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:54 pm

Spoiler:
Always glad to see the French lose:P
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Ossos
Banned

Post#46 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:21 am

para os muitos amigos que andam por aqui ;p experimentem este som ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQJFWhn1R_w :)

Teinhala

Post#47 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:27 am

GZ Portugal!

peterthepan3

Post#48 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:42 am

Very happy for Portugal. Ronaldo deserves it tbh.

Ads
Ezella

Post#49 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:55 am

Ossos wrote:para os muitos amigos que andam por aqui ;p experimentem este som ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQJFWhn1R_w :)
Saúde! :D