Recent Topics

Ads

Rewards, what should they be?

Talk about the development of the emulator and related services.
Check out new and upcoming features to be implemented onto the server.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Oxenreed

Re: Rewards, what should they be?

Post#31 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:57 am

OldPlayer wrote:We've tested contribution system intensely on Burlok server and have found that it's broken as soon as there are enough people in the area, like >20.

One example for all:
I've logged into the game, flew to the RvR lake, passed by besieged keep, ignoring all the fight (I did not cause any damage nor did I heal anyone, I was not hit by anyone). Our side have captured the keep and I've got 1st place loot.
There were more than 50 besiegers for sure, I did nothing during this login session, still the game gifted me very high random number when I've logged into the zone. I've got 1st places all the evening til I've changed the zone.

TL;DR: random generator sometimes gave insanely high numbers, so if you did not get high score for loot, the key was to relog. Mythic rules.
Ive done the same on Azgal, both in crowded PQs in the lakes and in keeps/City Sieges. Back in teh days it was a common opinion that the system is broke, many ppl reported this and complained on forums.
Diverse - RR80 Marauder - Karak Azgal

Ads
chaoscode

Post#32 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:44 am

at this point i think getting it close to office is good enough. So what if it messes up sometimes. At lest its working and you get SOMETHING.

masterlucian666

Post#33 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:45 am

SC wins for t1 are 2500 XP and 600 RP
Violet - RR 100 WE
Current rank/RR 32/40

Guild Leader of Death Night Disciples