Ads

Patchnotes 29/09/16

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
sileq

Re: Patchnotes 29/09/16

Post#11 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:20 pm

Southern Keep, Chaos Wastes.

Just recently around 10 minutes ago as I'm posting now, a lot of destruction and assuming order as well got 'uncleanly disconnected' from the server. At one point over half of the warband I was in dced. Not sure if it's got to do with the keep lord abilities, but I haven't yet seen crashing issues as bad as mentioned keep assault in contrast to the others I've been to.

Ads
Dabbart

Re: Patchnotes 29/09/16

Post#12 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:43 pm

Azarael wrote:Today's small fix:

Improved zone lock rewards by a further 50%.

Trainers will now only train in the disciplines corresponding to their titles.

Apprentice Trainers will only deal with players who are native to the tier in which they are stationed or lower.

You now change gathering / crafting professions by using the "Learn Trade Skills" option on the relevant NPCs. This will automatically reset your profession, so the .respec commands have been removed.
So just a quick thought on this. With you fixing the trainers, does this mean you intend to remove the anywhere trainer from working while highlighting a flight master eventually? Hope not, since it saves a frightening amount of time between respecs... But I've never known if that was an intended usage or not(for the record TKless taught me that one...) just wondering. Thanks!

Loving the consistent updates! Thanks to all!
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.