Recent Topics

Ads

Pug Sc queue

Let's talk about... everything else
Akalukz

Re: Pug Sc queue

Post#161 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:05 pm

Dabbart wrote:By reading a complaint thread/post and attempting to apply logic and reason to it...

Oh Boo! The top sorc is melting people... Lol. Go check out this thread. Plenty of videos on Korze/tinker/sekundus smashing fools(even me!

But all trolling aside... It's obvious that player has a truly unfair advantage. It's blatant bias and needs to be fixed. There's no way we can allow someone to be better than the worst PUG in the SC. So I suggest that upon entering a PUG SC, everyone is changed to Chicken. That way it's truly balanced and equal.
7/10 :)
-= Agony =-

Ads
Saftdryck
Banned

Post#162 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:37 pm

Euan wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:
7rere7 wrote:"The appearance of preorganisation worries you? "

Kaines Embrace is intended to be zero preorganized by players and completely random?
From reading the forum and my experience it seems it may purposely already evolving away from that direction !

I was in about 3 times Kaines Embrace , and it did appear that Sekundus had and organized healer ,(not sure on tank guard) . I say organized because the play style was definitely focused together and the Sorc gody stats,( I am not bias, I played destruction side).
So what are you saying: prohibit good players who queue as a duo (which is allowed btw) so that you can have an even easier experience than you already have?

Easier experience? Last time I checked both Destro and Order fielded equal opposition on Khaine's Embrace. Easier experience would be premades stomping pugs. I really don't get where Pugs get the idea of easy mode, lol.
There, fixed it for you
Wasnotme Corazon Jizo Jeorr Ilzen
FUSION
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife
Videos: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife/videos/all

peterthepan3

Post#163 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:39 pm

Euan wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:
7rere7 wrote:"The appearance of preorganisation worries you? "

Kaines Embrace is intended to be zero preorganized by players and completely random?
From reading the forum and my experience it seems it may purposely already evolving away from that direction !

I was in about 3 times Kaines Embrace , and it did appear that Sekundus had and organized healer ,(not sure on tank guard) . I say organized because the play style was definitely focused together and the Sorc gody stats,( I am not bias, I played destruction side).
So what are you saying: prohibit good players who queue as a duo (which is allowed btw) so that you can have an even easier experience than you already have?

Easier experience? Last time I checked both Destro and Order fielded equal opposition on Khaine's Embrace. Easier experience would be premades stomping pugs. I really don't get where premades get the idea of easy mode, lol.
I think it's pretty logical to say that not coming up against premades anymore equates to having an easier PvP experience than before, lol...

BrockRiefenstahl

Post#164 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:53 pm

Dabbart wrote:By reading a complaint thread/post and attempting to apply logic and reason to it...

Oh Boo! The top sorc is melting people... Lol. Go check out this thread. Plenty of videos on Korze/tinker/sekundus smashing fools(even me!

But all trolling aside... It's obvious that player has a truly unfair advantage. It's blatant bias and needs to be fixed. There's no way we can allow someone to be better than the worst PUG in the SC. So I suggest that upon entering a PUG SC, everyone is changed to Chicken. That way it's truly balanced and equal.
I really dont get your points in context... Are you just trying to troll or what exactly is your problem? Don't you see, the majority here is happy with the change... Why do you think PUG players "want easymode". The main point was, to not let them face multiple times the same premades. (500-0 getting fisted at spawnpoint is no fun! Not even for a competitive player...) 2"mades" are allowed so nothing to argue from neither side.

drmordread
Suspended

Post#165 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:03 pm

Well, now all morning I have been facing destro 6 man grps either solo queuing or duo queuing for Khaine's Embrace. Secundus's group and Haojun's(sp) grp. Both Sorc grps that can survive against an order premade but need to troll lowbie order solo players....
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

peterthepan3

Post#166 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:12 pm

There were about 500 players online, maybe 50 of whom were queuing for scenarios. What do you expect when the server is so quiet and 1 premade online?

7rere7

Post#167 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:13 pm

listen to these whatever you want to call them "elitists" ,lol ,judging what is easy mode when they have been feeding on pugs for quite awhile now !
They do have that special treatment mindset ,fortunately there abuse of power has turned against them!
peterpan3 thinks double rewards should be given to premades if there is a 6 man vs 12 pugs SC. Again the mindset disease!

Clarify again , I was unaware of duo's allowed in Kaines Embrace before I posted !
However is there a cap for the amount of duo's in single pug SC?

Euan
Suspended

Post#168 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:14 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:
I think it's pretty logical to say that not coming up against premades anymore equates to having an easier PvP experience than before, lol...
Except that's not what your posts says to me. You're saying he already has an easy experience and he wants an easier experience. Solo queue is still competitive and there is nothing easy about facing somewhat equal opposition. Have you tried any modern game's solo ladder? Even in the biggest games, solo ladder is very competitive. The next big thing is professional tournaments. I just wanted to make it clear that there is nothing easy about it because I see people like LIndsfarm or whatever his name is spouting things of the sort. Easy mode is premades stomping randoms.
Is this a shitpost? Let me know through personal message.

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#169 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:17 pm

Euan wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:
Except that's not what your posts says to me. You're saying he already has an easy experience and he wants an easier experience. Solo queue is still competitive and there is nothing easy about facing somewhat equal opposition. Have you tried any modern game's solo ladder? Even in the biggest games, solo ladder is very competitive. The next big thing is professional tournaments. I just wanted to make it clear that there is nothing easy about it because I see people like LIndsfarm or whatever his name is spouting things of the sort. Easy mode is premades stomping randoms.
By that I mean he is incessantly whining about players who are normally in premades yet are still dominating in the solo/duo bracket, slyly insinuating only pug players ought to be able to play these scenarios instead of anyone who feels like soloing/duo. Yes I have tried solo ladders in other games but those games are usually much more competitive by nature, whereas warhammer really isn't on that level imo.

Euan
Suspended

Post#170 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:24 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:
Euan wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:
By that I mean he is incessantly whining about players who are normally in premades yet are still dominating in the solo/duo bracket, slyly insinuating only pug players ought to be able to play these scenarios instead of anyone who feels like soloing/duo. Yes I have tried solo ladders in other games but those games are usually much more competitive by nature, whereas warhammer really isn't on that level imo.
I really just wanted to make it clear. I agree on a lot of what you say. But I do see the competitive nature coming out in Khaines Embrace already. I see the same bickering as I do in Overwatch and DoTA 2. It might not be as competitive due to the number of players and the lack of numbers by their name *mmr/elo*.
Is this a shitpost? Let me know through personal message.