Recent Topics

Ads

Hey GMs,what did you do with engineers???....

Let's talk about... everything else
ToXoS

Re: Hey GMs,what did you do with engineers???....

Post#61 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:01 pm

kweedko wrote:
Tankbeardz wrote:
The real damage is not done thru the few insta cast dots...its thru 2-3 second abilities and channeled abilities. Why is this hard to understand? Just because you play a class...doesn't mean you are any good at it or understand anything about it.

Bullshit, forgot the 1 branch and try something else. :mrgreen:
Before the buff, the great majority of the magi were Changing spec, not Havoc spec.
The minority was Rift spec.

So you see, all pre-buff magi "tried something else" like you said, and they did it for a long time.
And the magus wasn't good at kiting or in moving battles at that time neither.
So I don't see how a buff which promotes the magus to play as a stationary RDPS will help with that.

Ofc you can still try to kite as a magus (if you're stupid enough), but you would sacrifice the buff from the pet (that you can't use on the run to keep buff stacks anymore) and do insignificant damage, because this playstyle is the opposite of the class.

Previously you said that engies have access to the M2 unshackable focus to do 100% more damage too.
That's not the case anymore, this M2 has been nerfed for engies.
That proves very well that you don't even bother to stay tuned concerning the game.

Ads
drmordread
Suspended

Post#62 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:21 pm

My contribution to engi turret damage discussions ...

dodge
dodge
dodge

that is how much damage will do to a tank or dok (I am rr42) .... classes with lesser armor multiply by 3 ....

If you feel that this is ridiculous damage to have to take from a turret .... I don't know what to say!
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

albionrare

Post#63 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:24 pm

drmordread wrote:My contribution to engi turret damage discussions ...

dodge
dodge
dodge

that is how much damage will do to a tank or dok (I am rr42) .... classes with lesser armor multiply by 3 ....

If you feel that this is ridiculous damage to have to take from a turret .... I don't know what to say!

Most people complaining about the gun turret is probably lower tiers t1 and t2. Thats where it does damage, while the pink daemon keeps beeing **** :mrgreen:

footpatrol2

Post#64 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:34 pm

I dunno turret damage scares my shaman. But everything scares my shaman. Its rough being a shaman.

Ossos
Banned

Post#65 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:43 pm

btw can i have a 20% rrr booost, the portuguese and spanish players dont receive the same love as the NA

Acidic

Post#66 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:10 am

This engi buff is too much.
fix range or damage , preferably both

Ori

Post#67 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:38 am

my shammy feelsbadman
coz this range buff is absurd.
detaunt range - 100ft
no chance to heal frontline, always setback non instacasts

bad times for healers in robes
Ori, Orish, Orisham ...

kweedko

Post#68 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:57 am

ToXoS wrote:
Before the buff, the great majority of the magi were Changing spec, not Havoc spec.
The minority was Rift spec.

So you see, all pre-buff magi "tried something else" like you said, and they did it for a long time.
And the magus wasn't good at kiting or in moving battles at that time neither.
So I don't see how a buff which promotes the magus to play as a stationary RDPS will help with that.

Ofc you can still try to kite as a magus (if you're stupid enough), but you would sacrifice the buff from the pet (that you can't use on the run to keep buff stacks anymore) and do insignificant damage, because this playstyle is the opposite of the class.

Previously you said that engies have access to the M2 unshackable focus to do 100% more damage too.
That's not the case anymore, this M2 has been nerfed for engies.
That proves very well that you don't even bother to stay tuned concerning the game.
Turn off the experimental changes and get your "M2 unshackable focus to do 100%".

If all of you, want to be viable in mobile(which en/mag aready been before the exp) spec why you defending this changes.
And i know why cause you want everything, and mobility and good burst, and solo killing the warband, and onsooting the deftard tanks or guarded targets and "add here whatever you want" at the same time.

Ps. more damage then kiting sw - sure it's insignificant.

Engi/magus without a turret do the same damage like other rdps, some of them do a bit less, some of them do a bit more in different situations, while standing near the turret they do even more dps, rewarding them fo being stationary.

psps. engi turret solo killing my zeal in 10 sec, if i don't react. And i can't kill the turret in 10 sec unless i come to melee range.

Ads
drmordread
Suspended

Post#69 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:53 am

Run ... just because you see an engi/magus, does not mean you have to kill it. Detaunt and run out of range. If the engi/magus follows, then you have them playing on your terms.
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

Germane

Post#70 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:54 am

By the way, @Engin -> please delete the tactic "Well Oiled Maschine" and the cooldown from "Redeploy". I think It should be so in 1.4.9... That would be cool xD
„Wir Deutschen fürchten Gott, aber sonst nichts in der Welt ...“
„Und diese Gottesfurcht ist es schon, die uns den Frieden lieben und pflegen lässt.“

Bismarck