Recent Topics

Ads

Looking For A Guild...

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Scedion

Re: Looking For A Guild...

Post#21 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:08 pm

Luth wrote:But seriously, an elven guild leader is unbearable; But i'm reasonable: There could be a tradeoff, if we would ellect a human.
But the human must be not too tall, have long beard (for human-standards...) and must be capable to consume at least five mugs of dwarven beer at once without passing out / dying.

These are the demands.
A knight must be a master of all weapons some including sword fighting, the bow, beating the enemy in a drinking contest, using the lance, fighting with a spear, growing a fine beard that even a dwarf would approve of etc.
So I think you got your candidate who is

Archmages knight which isnt made yet

P.S I think you and me both can agree that a Human female or dwarven female has more manliness then a male elf so does it make you more upset that its a female elf that you must follow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY Some very epic glorious gameplay of warhammer online on the original servers

Ads
Haeshka

Post#22 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:43 pm

I am looking for a team work Guild. Do any exist yet at this time? Order, preferably run by someone who enjoys RvR

Vampire

Post#23 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:08 pm

Valkyrie is open for anyone tbh.

Hit me a pm on Vampire.

Stormbeard

Post#24 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:32 pm

One thing I'm curious about is if there are any RP guilds or groups(?) floating about. I tried RP on the main game back when it was still up, but never really found anyone. Can be any race/faction, so long as it's Dwarves.
Otgrim Grimnirsson - Founder of Clan Stormbeard
Hrungir - Dragon Slayer
Fromnir - Runesmith
Bogrinn - Thunderer
Togrinn Brommisson - Dwarf Thane
Torius Shadowbane - Warrior Priest
Gideon Felcatcher - Empire Greatsword

Kragg

Post#25 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:23 pm

Well, I have a tiny RP guild on Order as Destro but as of late there is a new bigger dwarf only RP guild called Stonebear Clan about. If you would like to have a word with me you can contact me on Drengk or look for the Bugman's Rangers guildtag!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance