Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Changelog 07/11/16

Post#21 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:23 pm

sotora wrote:
Azarael wrote:
wargrimnir

- Stalker 3pc bonus has been swapped with 4pc bonus, Crit reduced to 4%.
- Stalker gloves are now 1% crit. +10 has been added in the relevant primary stat.
- Increased the minRank on Stalker pieces to match their current levels of power. Previously R22-R26, now R26-R30.
It was already a pain to get group for Stalker boss kill going and now when Stalker Set usability is further diminished by reducing time you can use it in T3 it will be even harder to get grouped for those boss kills and set will be underutilized.
In a vacuum, this would make sense. However, T4 exists, and all you need to do for a group is bribe a R40 tank to stand in front of it for a minute so you can get kill credit. The stats and rarity on Stalker is equivalent to the increased Rank requirement. Perhaps when T3 was end game it was used as an early-tier set. But it has the same armor rating as Devastator despite not having a Renown requirement. Dev has 46 raw stats, Stalker has 23stats +2dodge. Since dodge is not a direct stat, the value would need to be +13 to be equivalent. However, because there is no renown requirement, Dev should be higher value than items without it anyway.

Steadkeeps as a random example..
Stalker's Steadkeeps R20 - mmodb/Live
264 Armor
WND - 6
TGH - 4
WS - 3
INI - 3
STR - 3
Evade - 2
empty slot
set bonus

Stalker's Steadkeeps R26 - RoR - Purple (should probably be blue rarity, alas)
396 Armor
TGH - 12
WS - 7
STR - 4
Dodge - 2
empty slot
set bonus

Devastator Steadkeeps R26/RR26 - RoR - Blue
396 Armor
WND - 20
TGH - 11
WS - 8
INI - 7
empty slot
set bonus

Cavedweller Steadkeeps R24 - RoR - Purple
385 Armor
WND - 18
TGH - 12
empty slot

Steadkeeps of Divine Auspice R25 - RoR - Purple
410 Armor
STR - 13
TGH - 13
WS - 13 (missing on RoR)
empty slot
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
kweedko

Re: Changelog 07/11/16

Post#22 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:22 am

RyanMakara wrote:
I honestly hope you're being facetious. If not, my hand will impale my forehead through the sheer intensity at which I'd have to facepalm from your comment.

I'll explain, in detail;

There were two kinds of Zealot daggers prior to this change. Those flagged only for main hand (as they all SHOULD be) and those flagged for either hand. I removed the ones flagged as either hand as you couldn't place a dagger into your off-hand as a Zealot anywho. Now, it allows ALL Zealot dagger appearances to be applied to the main hand slot; whereas before the change you could only apply either-hand to either-hand, and main hand to main hand.

Comprende?
QQ i thought that was like those BO shields, which have sword appearances. :mrgreen: