Recent Topics

Ads

[Choppa] general guidance / Equip?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Musax

[Choppa] general guidance / Equip?

Post#1 » Tue May 23, 2017 6:44 am

My Choppa is currently R25/RR26 wearing SC weapons and the PvE-PQ Set (missing the helmet QQ for armor reduction) but i stumbled upon these more or less randomly.
I see there are epicquests starting in T3 and lots of Sets/Equipparts to be gathered via various methods and i am kind of lost on where to turn and when.

I will be playing the Choppa mostly in grouped-RvR...should i just focus on the Equip that i can buy with medaillions & emblems or are there "important" drops/questrewards in PvE that i can/should start gathering before i am maxlvl?

I also see many people using the XP-reduction scrolls to stay in T3 longer, is that just because they want to stay in T3 longer for fun, or is there a reason beyond that (aka if we leave T3 before we have RRX/emblems Y / etc... then it will be a drag in T4)?

Ads
Panzerkasper

Re: [Choppa] general guidance / Equip?

Post#2 » Tue May 23, 2017 1:52 pm

Basically every set is good for choppa beside the Annihilator because it goes for a playstyle that includes the aoe-tree and we all know that the aoe-tree is crap. Mercenary is really good if you play 2h style, a mix of different sets to get alot of str boni is always a nice thing to have no matter if 2h or dual wield.

The SC weapons are great no doubt, i dont know the choppa weapons from the t3 quests but there are two quite nice weapons from the t4 epics. One is a 2h axe with 2 procs on it wich includes a crit chance and crit damage buff, and the other one is a 1h axe with a AP-regen proc.

The xp reduction scrolls are generally used for getting more rr/gear in t3. If you enter T4 with r31/rr30 or something like that you just get destroyed from start to finish.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Akilinus

Post#3 » Wed May 24, 2017 9:40 am

When you hit around 32 start with farming ruin/epic quest. You probably want to be mixing ruin and beast lord. I would not bother with the mercenary set since you have to spend conq to get officer. Maybe if you got enough gold to buy the mercenary hands and boots to get the str bonus.
Try to soft cap in str than go all in for ws.

St build for warband http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=chp ... :4676:4686:

AoE build for wb http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=chp ... :4685:4710:
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

Musax

Post#4 » Wed May 24, 2017 1:54 pm

thank you both for the valuable input